Masturbation

GSXR 750 doing 90+
Back country highway on way to gf house.
Had to pinch off. Stop and shoot on shoulder.
Was worried I would get caught by game ranger for discharge of weapon on or in motor vehicle.
In the car driving down Bush
On the balcony of an apartment on the 25th floor, and watched as the cum flew down and spattered on the windshield of the car parked below.
laura, i wished i could have seen the expression on your face as you came on your bush and on the bush!!!
In the car driving down Bush Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Dang wished I was there in the passenger seat- then you coulda kept both hands on the steering wheel
laura, i wished i could have seen the expression on your face as you came on your bush and on the bush!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

Silly, I have no Bush lol. ;-)
On a redeye flight, under a blanket while my SO did a HJ,
I returned the favor on her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving up from Austin on I35 while in college ( mid 70's ).

I was horned up, and decided to rub one out. Used a sock as a cum catcher.

A while later I was with a group of friends, discussing an article one of the women read regarding strange things people do in cars. When she mentioned masturbation, she burst out laughing, inferring that jacking off in a car was disgusting, unusual, creepy, and unreal ! I cringed, said nothing, and continue to live my shameful life.
laura, i wished i could have seen the expression on your face as you came on your bush and on the bush!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Silly, I have no Bush lol. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
guess i better cum check you out to be sure!
as long as there arent any thorns or poison ivy, i'm cool w/ no bush.
Driving up from Austin on I35 while in college ( mid 70's ).

A while later I was with a group of friends, discussing an article one of the women read regarding strange things people do in cars. When she mentioned masturbation, she burst out laughing, inferring that jacking off in a car was disgusting, unusual, creepy, and unreal ! I cringed, said nothing, and continue to live my shameful life. Originally Posted by crashkopf

You should have told her you rubbed one out...right there. Then shit back and watch her reaction.

Originally Posted by crashkopf
Friend of mine in the Navy said on the ship that was officially referred to as a "whip sock". See there are civilian spinoffs for military technology!