Panties vs. Non Panties.....Lingerie vs Sexy Dress

I prefer answering door totally nude)))
The outfit comes off in seconds anyway!!
I prefer to be ready to fuck asap))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Nude under a Trench Coat
Can’t go wrong with something very sexy and revealing. But at times I enjoy seeing the gal in plainer clothes (like for the grocery store) and my mind plays a fantasy of a casual hookup in the background.
Whatever the lady feels most sexy wearing ,,,,,,,, or not wearing ,,,,, just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
This ^^^^^^

I want her to be in whatever makes her feel sexy, confident, and maybe a little naughty.
Panties (G string) and a nice bra is perfect!
Actually I like panties if you stuff them in my mouth and tell me to shut the fuck up Originally Posted by FunMonday

hell yeahhhhhh...lol

I have to wear panties in public...my pussy lips are so big that if I dont,they rub me wrong way...
Now as for hobby life...depends on my mood and my clients requests
Answer the door in a sexy well fit sun dress with nothing underneath... nothing better!!!
How the hell am I going to peel off your panties if you're not wearing any??

Do you ladies have any idea how revved up that gets me? Makes me wanna...oh, I don't know, pound you into the bed, or sofa.
Answer the door in a sexy well fit sun dress with nothing underneath... nothing better!!! Originally Posted by tophat42
Totally agree, love a woman in a cute sundress and no bra no panties.
One of my favorite sessions ever was Delilah because she answered the door in a sexy tight clingy dress that made her look so incredible. Had to request she not remove it right away so I could just admire the look and also made me feel really good this hot lady got dressed up. It added to the illusion I was more than just an ATM which is how so many of my real world dates make me feel.
1. Sundress with matching color panties.
2. Scrubs, no bra, matching color panties
3. T-Shirt, no bra, no pants, matching color panties
4. Overalls, no shirt or bra with cleavage and side boob showing, try not to catch nipple in Buckle/snaps, panties
5. Flannel pajamas, with or without butt flap.
6. Adult onesies with butt flap and no panties. If panties are there, per prepared to have them cut out.
I like Admirals #3. White T-shirt and a gstring. That’s it
If I was shopping at Walmart TOTALLY NUDE vs
shopping at Walmart with just a long tee shirt no bra, no panties(or sundress no bra no panties), which would want to make you put your hands all over my large tits and finger my pussy the fastest before you fucked me doggie in hardware????
Panties are overrated! Originally Posted by berkleigh

No they're not, you look fantastic in your lingerie.