I Was Watching a Thing on Charles Manson Last Weekend...

Keep reminding him of this...Corpy will develop a specific insult for you and use it 50 or 60 times in a pathetic effort to "brand you."

Only person that will pay it any mind is Simple Jack.

they're pees in a pond...or whatever that saying is.
Take it easy, your inner Liberal is starting to show. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You are so far right Ronald Regan looks like a liberal.
You profess your pseudo-intellectualism, and you imagine you don't sound ignorant, daydreamer?

Says Little Timmy, the moron with no intellect. Keep trying dimotard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have attained your goal, you have removed all doubt!!!
You have attained your goal, you have removed all doubt!!! Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
True, you've been shown to be the ignorant fool you are.
IB hankey pankey was tutored by Charles Manson.
IB hankey pankey was tutored by Charles Manson. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is common knowledge that Charles Manson is a well known lunatic.

How do you know that Manson and our very own well known lunatic, IB hankey pankey (AKA I B Idiot) are not one and the same?
I B Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IB hankey pankey was tutored by Charles Manson. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's more obvious, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that you learned English from Rachel Jeantel.
Well, Cory, if the foo shits...

Keep reminding him of this...Corpy will develop a specific insult for you and use it 50 or 60 times in a pathetic effort to "brand you."

Only person that will pay it any mind is Simple Jack.

they're pees in a pond...or whatever that saying is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
50% reoffend. You will soon be caught...
50% reoffend. You will soon be caught... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So says Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!