Obama will go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time

Romney promised an unemployment rate of 6 % if he was elected POTUS instead of Obama getting a second term. .. . Obama got reelected instead and we got a better unemployment rate than what Romney promised.
But don't let the facts get in the way of ur blind hatred for anyone democrat.
The books are cooked. The number of people out of the labor force is at a record high. More people on food stamps and disability than ever before. And most of the jobs "created" are low paying service jobs. But by all means, don't let facts get in the way of your blind partisanship.
Romney promised an unemployment rate of 6 % if he was elected POTUS instead of Obama getting a second term. .. . Obama got reelected instead and we got a better unemployment rate than what Romney promised.
But don't let the facts get in the way of ur blind hatred for anyone democrat. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah, lets don't let the facts get in the way.

Jim

http://beta.fortune.com/2015/09/14/d...ent-rate-jobs/
Hell probably be on our money.

Wouldn't that be ironic?
Hell probably be on our money.

Wouldn't that be ironic? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You mean the Three dollar bill?

Jim
TheWacoKid nails it, drops mic, and farts as he leaves the stage.
But using Executive Orders doesn't make a president good or bad it's what they use them for. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Now we are getting to the meat of the accusations. So it isn't "executive actions" but, "what they use them for." Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Obama has used them more illegitimately than any previous president?

[/I]it's not the number of executive orders Obama has issued, it's what they are intended to do. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We are all in agreement, saying, "Executive action" is a dumb way to attack a president. The same question I asked above applies to you.

nowhere in the Constitution does it give the President the right to set immigration policy. yet that's exactly what Obama the mulatto in Chief has tried to do.
Well, even the states bringing the case against the Obama for this order disagree and understand that the president does have broad authority over immigration.

But we will find out soon enough because it is in front of the court and they agreed to hear it soon enough.

your days here are numbered.
If you think repeatedly being called "faggot" is going to drive me from the board, you couldn't be more wrong. I laugh each time you pull it out, because you actually think I might find it insulting. It might have worked when I was a teenager, but I grew up. Not only that, but the more you attack me with your childish insults, the more obvious it is that even you are smart enough to know you are no match for me.

I understand. Y'all have put so much energy into hating Obama, it is way too difficult for you to see beyond your own noses and see that he has actually been a pretty good president. I'm not sure I would include him in best of all time, but he is far closer to the top of the list than the bottom. You may never admit it, but when people look back at this time, they will see the reality.
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2016, 09:37 AM
Now we are getting to the meat of the accusations. So it isn't "executive actions" but, "what they use them for." Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that Obama has used them more illegitimately than any previous president?

We are all in agreement, saying, "Executive action" is a dumb way to attack a president. The same question I asked above applies to you.

Well, even the states bringing the case against the Obama for this order disagree and understand that the president does have broad authority over immigration.

But we will find out soon enough because it is in front of the court and they agreed to hear it soon enough.

If you think repeatedly being called "faggot" is going to drive me from the board, you couldn't be more wrong. I laugh each time you pull it out, because you actually think I might find it insulting. It might have worked when I was a teenager, but I grew up. Not only that, but the more you attack me with your childish insults, the more obvious it is that even you are smart enough to know you are no match for me.

I understand. Y'all have put so much energy into hating Obama, it is way too difficult for you to see beyond your own noses and see that he has actually been a pretty good president. I'm not sure I would include him in best of all time, but he is far closer to the top of the list than the bottom. You may never admit it, but when people look back at this time, they will see the reality. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Please address the massive economic stimulus created by the greatest deficit spending and debt creation of all time.

BTW, I agree with deficit spending to goose the economy during slow times, but I hardly think anyone would consider it great to add massive debt and barely get the economy moving, and to lie about unemployment by not counting the unemployed correctly and instead classifying them as no longer looking for work.

Additionally, you are ignoring the "stealth" executive action criticism, so please address that also.
and to lie about unemployment by not counting the unemployed correctly and instead classifying them as no longer looking for work.
Originally Posted by DSK
according to liberal and /or government math(same thing most likely):

if we all quit working and/or looking for work the unemployment rate would be zero-we will have achieved real full employment

food stamps and obamacare subsidies help build the economy

and Bernie after winning 7 primary elections in a row has fallen further behind in the delegate count

I understand. Y'all have put so much energy into hating Obama, it is way too difficult for you to see beyond your own noses and see that he has actually been a pretty good president. I'm not sure I would include him in best of all time, but he is far closer to the top of the list than the bottom. You may never admit it, but when people look back at this time, they will see the reality. Originally Posted by eatfibo
One Judge feels Obama's use of EO is unconstitutional. I realize to far too many people the Constitution shouldn't even exist but that's beside the point.

Jim

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...constitutional
  • Old-T
  • 04-16-2016, 11:50 AM
After "W", there's no place any POTUS could go but UP. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hell, he already got one, that stupid "Nobel Peace Prize" for doing absolutly nothing short of being the best TelePrompTer performer in politics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Why did Obama with the NPP? One reason and one reason only: it meant Bush-2 was no longer Cheney/Rice/Rove's mouthpiece as president. ANYONE who won the election was likely going to win the NPP, it was a slap at Bush, et. al., not any positive statement about Obama.

For 16 years we have set a really low standard for what we are willing to live with as a president. Unfortunately whichever of the top 4 candidates gets elected it may well make 2001-2017 look like good times.

The Wackos on both sides moan and complain for 4 years and then try to find someone worse to shove onto the ballots.
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2016, 12:55 PM

if we all quit working and/or looking for work the unemployment rate would be zero-we will have achieved real full employment

and Bernie after winning 7 primary elections in a row has fallen further behind in the delegate count Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That last line is very telling!!

and Bernie after winning 7 primary elections in a row has fallen further behind in the delegate count Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
how is that possible? hmm?

That last line is very telling!! Originally Posted by DSK
tells you the game is rigged doesn't it? but let's all keep thinking our votes count. it's a nice fiction to pacify the masses.

The Constitution sets out the duties and responsibilities of each branch of government. Immigration is the responsibility of the Congress, not the president. Any executive order issued by Obama would be unconsitutional.
Tax policy must originate in the House.
Any executive order issued by Obama would be unconstitutional.
International treaties must be approved by the Senate.
Any substancial change to a treaty without Senate approval is unconsitutional.
Executive order 13510 changes the principals of a treaty with Belarus without Senate approval.
And some....well, some are just plain silly.

Since you are so knowledgable, I'll let you review your little list provided by the White House....what? You didn't think I'd understand that this is just a distraction probably cooked up in the basement of the White House. So what is old Barry going to do next to piss off and damage the country.
What makes you think you really get a vote in the process of two businesses determining who they will put up to represent their business for the Presidential election. Each of those businesses get to make the rules however they choose. The "party" is just another term for a political business that benefits the donor class that runs the businesses. It has become a very costly process to bring forth a candidate or candidates for potential "election". You do not have to even be a member of the "party" to claim you are and thus disrupt the process of the business.

I suppose if
Trump surrounded himself with people that actually knew what they were doing he would not be crying sour grapes over his failure to understand the business with which he is dealing. This does not bode well for his claim to be able to put the smartest and brightest in his cabinet or to head his programs. We have already had Obama bring us to the brink of bankruptcy,. we do not need the Don to push us over the edge.