ORGIES

I'm jealous April!!!
wow---glad yall had fun...sounds HOT!
Yes Dallas it was fun. The only thing missing was you. Stay tuned. Rumor has it that it will happen again!!!! Check in with http://www.sincitysoiree.com/ For updates, lets just hope they don't wait until next Jazz Fest to come back To this great city. You should think of hosting one.
lol--I might babe!
When you do count me in
To all who missed out on the Sinners & Saints let me just spank you now! It was a mind blowing, extraordinary evening that went way beyond my wildest dreams. Being a virgin to the experience I could not have asked for a better group to pop my cherry! I want to give a special THANKS to Lorelei and Mr. T for making the party a huge success.

See Ya at the next Sinners & Saints,

Britt Baye
When you do count me in Originally Posted by henryb
I just want to thanks all of the Lovely Ladies that was there. I had a great time. Just wish I could have kept up. Thanks to Lorelei and Mr. T for having a great Party and thanks for inviting me. And Thanks to my special girl for taking care of me.
Now Duck you know that you kept up just fine and I'm sure all the ladies will vouch for that!!!!! I'm so glad you CAME, AND CAME, AND CAME, AND CAME!!!
To all who missed out on the Sinners & Saints let me just spank you now! It was a mind blowing, extraordinary evening that went way beyond my wildest dreams. Being a virgin to the experience I could not have asked for a better group to pop my cherry! I want to give a special THANKS to Lorelei and Mr. T for making the party a huge success.

See Ya at the next Sinners & Saints,

Britt Baye Originally Posted by BRITT BAYE
I'm so there ma'am !!
Duck should change his handle to The Energizer Bunny