Why does the new VIP banner Ad to the left strongly resemble Melania Trump?

This is Houston Coed, not the Political Pigsty.
BAM !

Love the spin they put on all of that..

In other words, sucking on the teat of America.

Back on topic tho... that picture does bear a resemblance to Melania... perhaps OP should TOFTT and report back.
This is Houston Coed, not the Political Pigsty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Too bad you didn't take that up with the OP ORIGINALLY ...

... or did you just like the "direction" it started?
.... perhaps OP should TOFTT and report back. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Hopefully (for HER, not everyone else it seems) when SHE appears at the "incall" any warrants SHE has outstanding will be "cleared up"!
1st - nothing you posted disproves me only confirms my view. 2nd - learn to give a personal summary statement of your findings and conclusions instead of just posting random shit you find on the internet....and 3rdly - get back on topic please. ;-)
SC never answers a direct question, especially if the answer makes him look bad. Press him on it and he hits the WTM button and calls DM to help him out. Originally Posted by Oralist

^ even though I am as savvy as a politician. I'd have to say your overall opinion is a fail.

Therefore I'm forced to hit you with one of these:

WolfTurd had better... js
^ even though I am as savvy as a politician. I'd have to say your overall opinion is a fail.

Therefore I'm forced to hit you with one of these:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Watch out now. Your WU is showing.
1st - nothing you posted disproves me only confirms my view. 2nd - learn to give a personal summary statement of your findings and conclusions instead of just posting random shit you find on the internet....and 3rdly - get back on topic please. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why do you keep jabbering to yourself?
BC she is trying to compete with you on who can get the last word in.....how she ROLLS...