Hi there! Miss me? I have questions! And ideas! Oh noes!

Lol, yeah. Except my thread now has the plague and everyone is afraid to post on it. :P
Lol, yeah. Except my thread now has the plague and everyone is afraid to post on it. :P Originally Posted by tracibrooks

"Post...on it" huh?

That's code for me to aim at your avatar when I'm ready to...never mind.
Trace, just spend all your time with me. Then you wont have time for anyone else. Problem solved. Of course we would have to agree on a very special rate, as I can bearly afford an hour of your normal rate.
Lol, if you look anything like your avatar, I'm in! Otherwise, ummm... gee, thanks, that's a really generous offer, but let me get back to you on that. :P You're too funny, hun.
Welcome back
From 11-06-2011 at 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

Happy 1st retirement!

Welcome back, Traci.

Now I get another opportunity to check out that ass!
Well, this threAD hasn't been bumped in 5.5 hours so, I'll do my bit for truth, justice and the mellican way.
Been reading Traci's posts/threads this past week or so (and had opportunity to "listen" in on her Chat-time with other eccie members)......I gotta say, Traci sounds like she's an absolute pistol (and Miss Brooks, I truly mean that in a positive way, btw). Also, your showcase pics are really hot (and some really glowing reviews, too. Nice! Being that some have referred to you as a Top 10 F**k of All-Time makes me feel that, damn!...I must've missed out on something special here. Oh, well......I shoudl've become an eccie member long before this.....)
Anyway, I wish you luck as you continue to transition yourself into very part-time service........have a Fab 2012, Miss TraciBrooks~chateau
Lol, J. G. Wentworth. My Showcase was still up the whole time I was gone, so my ass was still available for viewing. :P But if you're talking about in person, you know the drill.

R4C - Hahaha. Thank you, I appreciate the bump. :P BTW, what does "the mellican way" mean? I admit I've never heard the term...

Chateau Becot - Thank you very much! And I do find the description of "pistol" to be quite the compliment. Appreciate the compliments and well-wishes, hun!

Edit: Oops! Almost forgot my sweet Captain Caveman. Thanks for the welcome back, hun. Missed ya! xoxo
  • Sami
  • 01-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Welcome back sweetheart!! Good to see you back, I always enjoyed your post. See you very soon!
R4C - Hahaha. Thank you, I appreciate the bump. :P BTW, what does "the mellican way" mean? I admit I've never heard the term... Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Hmmmm, you mean you don' t know what a mellican is? Hint: say "a mellican" real fast...lol! Congratulations! You are now an Eastern European immigrant from the 1870's.
I did decide to try raising my rates a bit, and requiring slightly longer sessions. 90 mins was always my fave anyway, so that's my minimum now. If I'm only going to be doing two a week, max, then I might as well get to enjoy them, right? Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Now, there is a GREAT idea. Work less but ask for more money... Hmmm... I need to do that too. That way I could spend more time seeing more ladies!
Stand by...

Wait for it...

Waaait for iiiiiittt...
R4C - Hahahaha. That's cute.

phineas - Meh. Be snarky and pissy all you want. So far, it is working exactly as I hoped it would, and I couldn't be happier. Raising my rates to cut down on appointments only makes sense. No matter what I did, someone was going to be unhappy. If my rates stayed the same, then the vast majority of those who took the time to contact me would be turned away disappointed, and surely be back here making statements about my lack of availability. Sorry it chafes you, but perhaps you should focus on the ladies that run their business in a manner you approve of rather than making a comment here that only makes you look petty. Now, if you have something of VALUE to add, please feel free. ^_^

Crossroads - BAM! :P
R4C - Hahahaha. That's cute.

phineas - Meh. Be snarky and pissy all you want. So far, it is working exactly as I hoped it would, and I couldn't be happier. Raising my rates to cut down on appointments only makes sense. No matter what I did, someone was going to be unhappy. If my rates stayed the same, then the vast majority of those who took the time to contact me would be turned away disappointed, and surely be back here making statements about my lack of availability. Sorry it chafes you, but perhaps you should focus on the ladies that run their business in a manner you approve of rather than making a comment here that only makes you look petty. Now, if you have something of VALUE to add, please feel free. ^_^

Crossroads - BAM! :P Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Not sure why my posting was seen as being snarky and pissy. Like I said, great idea. I'm really glad it is working for you.