Bald Or Bush.. What's Your Flavor??

I like a trimmed triangle bush just above....I want a woman to look like a woman, not a little girl. Originally Posted by Diver Down
A shaved pussy doesn't make a grown woman look like a little girl. When a man shaves his face and chooses not wear a beard does he look like a little boy to you as well??? Just wonderin.
Myself women of ethnic culture with a big bush is made for muff-diving....Love getting my face all wet......Big hairy bush is paridise waiting....Hoping to meet some women in Dallas that fill this bill....

TexasCowboy
bald bc hair hurts rubs smells just gross take ur hair away yuck ijs
I love all of them as long as they are clean. I am partial to bald. a year or two ago there was a thread discussing the same thing on guys AND gals. When many ladies said they preferred manscaped guys it made me think how thoughtless I had been by NOT manscaping. I have been manscaped since.
Bring back the bush!!
A shaved pussy doesn't make a grown woman look like a little girl. When a man shaves his face and chooses not wear a beard does he look like a little boy to you as well??? Just wonderin. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Never thought of it that way.....guess it's the growing up in the 70s thing. Never saw a bare kitty until the hobby. Takes some getting used to. Don't think too many providers would be sporting one anyways.....
BUSH
Either smooth and no stubble, or a landing strip closely trimmed. Stubble makes my chin red....
  • BLM69
  • 06-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Absolutely bare! No stubble, soft, smooth, fresh, clean and hairless! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
X2
Bush....trimmed but still fairly full.
I don't like the thin line landing strips but a nice upstairs triangle is very cool.
So, Danni Girl, are you going to tabulate the results for us?
Bush....trimmed but still fairly full.
I don't like the thin line landing strips but a nice upstairs triangle is very cool.
So, Danni Girl, are you going to tabulate the results for us? Originally Posted by TheWanderer
+1
Bald to landing strip is my preference. No bushes! Things hide in bushes....
Bush. I like a woman who looks like a woman. Not a girl.
I know as for me, a Bare Kitty is a Fresher Kitty, so that is how I am [bare] and I get more Tongue Action because of it, in my opinion, and us Gals love some great tongue action.
Nicely trimmed landing strip. I don't want to be bald like a baby yet I don't want to have a bushy wolf pu$$*