Multiple pops in a session?

Hell yeah pop away WEE!

Hola petitassman Originally Posted by Sonya
Nice and real nice pics.
Hell yeah pop away WEE!

Hola petitassman Originally Posted by Sonya

Sonya you belong in the best legs and best bootie threads
reply back to back thus making both their avatars visible on my little 15" screen offers a rare incredible visual of the 2 asses i most wanna have in my life. this visual will surely be the inspiration for many a self gratification session with im sure multiple pops. thanks girls WOW and WEE
I say "POP TILL YA DROP"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wont see a girl if there is no msog. period. I would think that if they advertise an hourly rate then you should be able to go as many times as you want for the time you have paid for.
yep, thats right Dallas !! Pop til ya drop !!
i just popped twice looking at your avatar Originally Posted by petiteassman
LMAO...Pop pop pop!
I wont see a girl if there is no msog. period. I would think that if they advertise an hourly rate then you should be able to go as many times as you want for the time you have paid for. Originally Posted by ted52562
But if you read my previous reply don't count on that ..... there's ways to ask if they are msog, don't just assume because you paid for one thing you'll get it....some are tricky like that.
looking at your avatar but since you said pop pop pop i better do 1 more. you are indeed a sexy woman and any man would be lucky to enjoy a pop or 2 or 10 with you
LMAO...Pop pop pop! Originally Posted by Valerie
I do include MSOG in my hour or longer appointments, I'm always down for another round...if we have enough time of course
The only issue I have is of a provider has a cap on the amount of times within an hour. Now don't get me wrong, it's her business and she has every right to run it how she sees fit but if there is a cap I think it's only fair to let a fella know before hand.

Something like xxxhr 2x max. Or however you word it. Is that too much to ask? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It doesn't seem like too much to ask, but at the same time her limitless potential before meeting you is limited by here own admission. Her placcing a restriction on that would point moreso to the fact she really doesn't enjoy msog....since its limited by her preference and your pay.

That would also provide no incentive for me to book more time to see her than one hour. If she has an overnight rate for instance......and has a list of preset rules like "I must get 6 hours of uninterruped sleep, you can only have 3 bells during the night, if I smoke a ciggarette I have to take my donation and effects with me while I take breaks, etc I probably would not venture to see her, although I appreciated her honesty before hand.
I always book more then 1 hour because I know i'm good for a few pops. Still waiting for that lady who will ring my bell over 4 times in two hours. Not sure if I can even do it but would be fun trying
rrabbit6926....how old are you? PM if you prefer.
AMEN SISTER

You are, afterall paying for my time. Youshould get the most enjoyment out of that hour, right?

You pay for a full hour, with me you're going to get your full hour..and I try and get as many "pops" out of one as I can hehe.....

There are too many providers that try and kick guys out after 10 minutes and their 1st pop, that's just not right! Originally Posted by Valerie
I believe in the theory..."You should get MORE than you pay for"...lol!
Not too many ladies feel that way Dallas. Some feel we are abusing them by wanting more than 2 pops. Not that I have a problem with that but I'm not trying to abuse anyone just because I can go more that 2 times