Sexy at 63..!

Oops. Just went to wikifeet and damn, now she's off my celeb list. I know most of you aren't into them, but I am. Disappointing. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
I so didn't know it was a site called wikifeet in the world. That's funny. Looks like she always may have had those... feet.
I have had some massage clients .......... Originally Posted by tikkler33
Just wondering, what's your rate for a 1 hour FBSM w/ a happy ending?
Guilty Pleasure, your body is hot and at 63 will probably be even hotter.
This lady is smoking.. Seriously.
This is probably what anova444 is gonna look like when she's 80.

*doubled back - GP.. what's wrong with that you've got going on right now?
Your body, unless you just, STOP taking care of yourself altogether - will be a Top 10.
Don't worry about having hope.. just keep those pleasures guilty - it'll hold your youth.

=)
Guilty Pleasure, your body is hot and at 63 will probably be even hotter. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I am taking my ques from Jack La Lane..!

This lady is smoking.. Seriously.
This is probably what anova444 is gonna look like when she's 80.

*doubled back - GP.. what's wrong with that you've got going on right now?
Your body, unless you just, STOP taking care of yourself altogether - will be a Top 10.
Don't worry about having hope.. just keep those pleasures guilty - it'll hold your youth.

=) Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
It is a daily effort to keep in shape, and take care of myself! You are very sweet.. and I absolutely love your very hot pictures!
Many a provider around here hopes they look as good as GP when it matters
Just wondering, what's your rate for a 1 hour FBSM w/ a happy ending? Originally Posted by lizardking
Trust me, LK, you don't have that much money!
However, if it is for your wife or GF, pm me and I'm sure that you will find my rates very reasonable.
Wow she does look hot, have any of you ever checked out Dagny DEW on here? Now she has one of the hottest bodies and puts some of these young ladies to shame.
GP, Hoping to meet you soon. Great thread of a GMILF! Mature hotness is the best!