WANTS A DADDY ON THE SIDE

Hotlips:

My eyes would never leave your chest, your calves, your buttocks.

Plus I would lose lots of $$$ betting against you, at least this year. Originally Posted by crashkopf
LMAO but in the corporate world all that would be covered up. But you got me with the betting though. You would be broke! hehe

Meg
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-14-2010, 12:43 PM
4. TOTALLY uncalled for...removed by staff for bad taste...sd

Can I still use it as a sig? *pouty face*

Can I still use it as a sig? *pouty face* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
its your bucket...
Gin you appear to have all the other areas covered, would you like me to post it in the men's lounge??/
Why isn't this chick banned yet? I've seen others get banned for less.
Sigh..I must admit that I sometimes go to the racetrack hoping there's a spinout and a loud, fiery collision. I must say that watching this overworked car full of clowns careening towards the wall is just plain sad.
I've known more than a few lawyers with 'assistants' who were very friendly and attractive but not very good at their job. Didn't seem to cause them problems.

But a larger organization would have a lot of problems.
Wilbur Hayes ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
Actually, it was Wilbur Mills, and his lady-of-interest was Fannie Somebody-or-other. Wayne Hayes also dipped his wick a few times, I believe. Really, we're all the worse for losing old Wilbur, since he was perhaps the last congressman who really knew what was in the Internal Revenue Code and how it all fit together.

AND, why the hell am I always too late to see the stuff that gets blipped by the mods? Why are the threads closed when I finally have something witty and funny to add? It's just like thinking up the perfect retort...five minutes too late! This is just damn distressing.
Why isn't this chick banned yet? I've seen others get banned for less. Originally Posted by argus256
Yes we have sir
  • w900l
  • 12-14-2010, 05:23 PM
xoxoxoxo Gin
[/quote]

AND, why the hell am I always too late to see the stuff that gets blipped by the mods? Why are the threads closed when I finally have something witty and funny to add? It's just like thinking up the perfect retort...five minutes too late! This is just damn distressing.
[/quote]

Me too notdeadyet, I sure would like to have read what No. 4 was, must have been good!!!!
If you don't want to work for the help, don't play with the help. Really stupid idea.
Hmmm...does posting ads in Co-Ed really bring in more business? It must be doing something because these girls just keep doing it.
@Sweet~
Your post is admir-able and your graphic's for-mid-able.
It doesn't suck to run amok on ECCIE (who needs cable?)
The drama here turned up a notch
And I think she'll get banned alot!

(now, that ^ was in bad taste!)

*Don't understand my post? Feel a little "out-of-the-loop"?

See: Monty Python
Wilbur Hayes was the gentleman of whom you speak. And the gal, whose name escapes me, was a rather voluptuous blonde, not bad for an old geezer. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Close. The late Rep. Wilbur Mills (D-Ark.), former Chair of the Ways & Means Committee. Fanne Foxx was the Argentine stipper with whom Chairman Mills was found with. After the minor traffic stop, Ms. Foxx fled the scene and jumped into the Tidal Basin.

Sigh..I must admit that I sometimes go to the racetrack hoping there's a spinout and a loud, fiery collision. I must say that watching this overworked car full of clowns careening towards the wall is just plain sad.

LMAO !!!