I've been curious about this... need some feedback.

On my provider side....I like as much as possible in my mouth💦..handsfree for me!!!
^^^ Me too! Thanks for chiming in love!
You're welcome.
LOL. You do crack me up TW. Not gonna lie. You got jokes and originality.
^Look sweetheart. I'm not asking you, I'm asking the masses. So please get off my ass now. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
So you expect a fucktard to guide a whore on how to suck a cock? Yea um ok
NightRanger thincks so too...
Asking coed about how to suck cock isn't going to help you because if a whore actually knows how to suck cock her skills would never be a discussion... Every tard is different eye contact eye contact...

Using hands Isn't a bj... It's a hand job Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ive had by dick sucked by many providers and others and if more input was asked for more would get it right for the person she is with. I'm not a fan of eye contact and love the twisted hand..guess you wont end up on my tdl...smh...some whores dont know when they should keep their mouths shut...
Ive had by dick sucked by many providers and others and if more input was asked for more would get it right for the person she is with. I'm not a fan of eye contact and love the twisted hand..guess you wont end up on my tdl...smh...some whores dont know when they should keep their mouths shut... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Do you think I care that you don't want me on your tdl LMFAO I really dont give to shits because you are 1 less tard I have to deal with..

Not every guy is the same & just because some like hands doesn't mean the next tard will... This thread is useless when it comes to perfecting each individual cock sucking session but you wouldn't know that unless you're a cock sucker...

You must see ugly whores if you don't like eye contact... But anyways run along... Mr. WK
Do you think I care that you don't want me on your tdl LMFAO I really dont give to shits because you are 1 less tard I have to deal with..

Not every guy is the same & just because some like hands doesn't mean the next tard will.. You must see ugly whores if you don't like eye contact... But anyways run along... Mr. WK Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

You have successfully scared off 25% of potential clients with one post by stating the fact that you dont care what they want and calling them tards. Best of luck to you dear...good whores know when to open their mouths...great ones know when to keep them shut. TM...not to be used outside of Rickybobby inc..haha
You have successfully scared off 25% of potential clients with one post by stating the fact that you dont care what they want and calling them tards. Best of luck to you dear...good whores know when to open their mouths...great ones know when to keep them shut. TM...not to be used outside of Rickybobby inc..haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
^^ he doesn't "discriminate" according to him..

But everyone knows that the term "tards" is used as one of affection, not affliction... except in your case....

Scaring off 25 percent isnt such a bad thing...fucktard.
There is no intelligent response possible to the above...i will just let it soak in for all of those reading with an education past 6th grade.
Too difficult for to understand....? It's ok to be an idiot. Embrace it....believe in yourself...
You have successfully scared off 25% of potential clients with one post by stating the fact that you dont care what they want and calling them tards. Best of luck to you dear...good whores know when to open their mouths...great ones know when to keep them shut. TM...not to be used outside of Rickybobby inc..haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Just because I scared you away with " EYE CONTACT " Doesn't mean the rest of the tard population speaks the same retard you do.. Trust me Hunny Boo Boo I'm Definitely Ok In The Having Buisness Department But Thank You For Your Attempts To Give A Shit.. It Makes Me All Warm & Fuzzy... Fucktards come one come all theres a market for everyone this isn't my first time around the block...

Good whores lmao good tards know I Don't care what other tards think in regards to what I do.... Keep WKing you might get a free session...
There is no intelligent response possible to the above...i will just let it soak in for all of those reading with an education past 6th grade. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
You're a FUCKTARD need tissue there located on isle 12 of NOBODY GIVES A FUCK...

You're defending a well known BSC Outting Whore & You Think Your Doing Us A Favor Lmao..

Btw if theres no intelligent response to the above why did you respond?
...guess you wont end up on my tdl...smh...some whores dont know when they should keep their mouths shut... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Wait! You are lecturing AR on how to give blow jobs?