Guess who's back for a min?

Wow!!!! Talk about flash from the past...Holly was my first!!! !! Originally Posted by Surge
She was my first first!!!
Who is she going to out this time and how many times is she going to be allowed to come back?
Who is she going to out this time and how many times is she going to be allowed to come back? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
sounds like another ampfan!
Holly, you've been missed a great deal. Trust all is well with you these days.
SAS
Glenn Quagmire What are you referring to? How do you even know of Holly as she hasn't been back in 2.5 years and your join date shows last year.
How do you even know of Holly as she hasn't been back in 2.5 years and your join date shows last year. Originally Posted by Grunt1969

According to Holly's new handle, she just registered 10 days ago. Kind of answers itself doesn't it ?

OK I'll bite, whats the New Handle ?
OK I'll bite, whats the New Handle ? Originally Posted by SirDarlin
She guested it now. I guess she wanted to pull a few fish and retreat again.
She does this when she needs some bucks or left a broken romance. It is Christmas time and She has a new Baby so I heard. Don't think she has an agenda or wants to break anybodys heart.
Bah...and I was down in Houston. Hello, Holly. We've missed you, ma'am!

Chewtoy
She does this when she needs some bucks or left a broken romance. It is Christmas time and She has a new Baby so I heard. Don't think she has an agenda or wants to break anybodys heart. Originally Posted by SirDarlin
What goes on on her personal life should be left personal.

It's called discretion.

We do not need to know about her love life or her family if it doesn't have an adverse impact on a hobbyist thinking of seeing her.

I may not like how she handled some situations in the past on the boards, but it does not license to publish details about her personal life.

smh.
Haha Quagmire, that is rich.......is this the pot speaking to the kettle? Who started the attack on Hollys habits regarding coming and going, changing handles and pulling in the fish? Besides this forum is for discussion not reviewing her performance in the sack.
Damn, Do i see a Threesome with Tara, Holly, and Syeira?
SD, I talked about matters pertaining to her professional public behavior on the board, not her personal life. One is pertinent to potential clients, the other is not.

What you perceive as an attack, can be perceived as a PSA. The key to discretion is knowing what is okay and what is not okay to talk about. Discretion is/used to be the cornerstone of the hobby.