FBSM ladies Needed

Thanks for starting this thread. It should be a sticky

Ladies - if you feel you can offer a great FBSM you might want to mention it in your profile here or P411. At least when I look at the ECCIE and P411 profiles for a number of the gals listed here it isn't clear nor if it is a different rate. I know for some gals it is the same price but since others list it at a different price it makes things awkward (don't like to ask prices as a general rule).
Thanks for starting this thread. It should be a sticky

Ladies - if you feel you can offer a great FBSM you might want to mention it in your profile here or P411. At least when I look at the ECCIE and P411 profiles for a number of the gals listed here it isn't clear nor if it is a different rate. I know for some gals it is the same price but since others list it at a different price it makes things awkward (don't like to ask prices as a general rule). Originally Posted by roadfun
Yes exactly. It saves having to ask every provider in your faves list if they do FBSM af a reduced rate. Some do, some don't !
I am only doing FBSM with L1 L2 included now , showcase shows rate
Thank-you TerraLyn!
Thank-you for mentioning my name...
There are so many lovely ladies... Originally Posted by LindseyLacey
You're Welcome LL! You are a lady of such Class and are admired by many!

Terralyn, wait, you went thru my phone and got my TDL? Originally Posted by pashunfroot
Hmmm??...Yes..lol!!

I enjoy providing FBSM if that's what you are looking for !! I think my reviews speak to that... Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
How could I forget you??!! Uggh, sorry .... You're on my list now lady

Some good names there... Originally Posted by Scrummaster
INDEED!

Thank you TL!
You are such a sweetheart!
From everything I've heard, you are wonderful and very talented. You definitely deserve to be at the top of the list! Originally Posted by Callie Jones
You're Welcome Callie! You're a super sexy lady & I'm happy to help!

Callie, TL, I thought was in a class of her own....UNTIL I met you. You, sexy lady are in the same class. Originally Posted by winendiner
Wow & Thank you too babe!

Thank you, Terra Lyn! Its nice to see you!There are several ladies to choose from. Why not work your way through the list? Originally Posted by Dharma
You're Welcome Dharma! Where the heck have you been? Haven't heard from you in too long!

I am only doing FBSM with L1 L2 included now , showcase shows rate Originally Posted by SensualNurseD
And you too SND!! You're going on my list & I hope these guys are keeping up because the list is growing!

Here's a couple more that I had overlooked..

Pampered by Pamela
Touched by Jordan
Vanessa LaVeaux

3 beautifully sexy ladies that shouldn't be forgotten
Thank you Terralyn, you should be #1 on the list for sure, such a classy lady
the. best. eccie. dallas. thread. in. 2016 !!!!!!

sharing info, pattings on the back, helping each other - way to go scrummaster, terra and others!!!!!

now all i have to do is schedule a consultation or two or three or four or ...
Now that I have a professional table, heated oils, stones, and Nuru available and rates are posted. Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Intriguing.....
You can't forget to add
AmazingAmber26 to that FBSM list. The best in Dallas!!
Thanks for all the replies. Always on the lookout for an amazing massage!
I recently added this service to my menu to allow those not necessarily looking for FS. FBSM L2 HHR with some extras here and there because. ..well, I like my nipples sucked and pussy rubbed

Of course, trained and knowledgeable on the musculoskeletal system
  • Easy
  • 03-20-2016, 03:49 PM
it has been way too long since i have seen Terralynn.
I enjoy providing FBSM, I just get many more requests for FS! But I'm sure that's because I don't really advertise FBSM, but it is certainly on my menu. And it can be limited to massage or go as far as the client desires. I'm an extremely touchy feely person and I love using my hands. I have a light, teasing, erotic touch, with my fingertips whispering all over your body, then getting progressively more intense. I love giving a firm foot rub too! And of course the donations are less than my FS rates.
Did somebody say FBSM?
You guys are so lucky to have so many beautiful ladies here.
Here's a few more to add to the list!

Myself
Vnurse
Dharma
Italianna Princess
Loving Kayla
Lindsay Lacey
Ebony Angel
Andria Chase
Christina Watkins
Callie Jones
Vanessa LaVeaux

My list is growing Originally Posted by TerraLyn

Thanks so much TerraLyn!!
I am a license Massage Therapist and specialize in my own special blend of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage.
Lovely Rose Marie also does Body Rubs!
I enjoy providing FBSM, I just get many more requests for FS! But I'm sure that's because I don't really advertise FBSM, but it is certainly on my menu. And it can be limited to massage or go as far as the client desires. I'm an extremely touchy feely person and I love using my hands. I have a light, teasing, erotic touch, with my fingertips whispering all over your body, then getting progressively more intense. I love giving a firm foot rub too! And of course the donations are less than my FS rates. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I can testify to GingerKatt's massages.. They are amazing.
There are quite a few good FBSM girls and Terra listed more than I even knew about! I've been doing trained body work for more than a decade. There's a drastic difference between trained and untrained. Do your research.