Fine Steak and A-1

French Fries and Gravy? We call that Marsh Fries. I prefer mine with either Mayo or Ranch...can we say lipo?

I have never eaten a Pork Chop...couldn't tell you what is supposed to go on them. Pretty much a picky eater, but not all fine foods for sure. I can still do a Salad Bar like the rest of them after a few drinks.
Oh snaps! Reese- I will bring a "big bottle" of A1 and a squeezable bottle of mustard if you go eat with me...
And sit in the corner of the restaurant...that is heheheh

Hey now.....some of us weren't born and raised eating "fine" steaks and had to cover them with A-1, my favorite by the way. Old habits are hard to break.

I'm country, so I put mustard on my pork chops...guess I won't be getting invited to a fine dining establishment any time soon...lol.

Originally Posted by Reese Foster
French Fries and Gravy? We call that Marsh Fries. I prefer mine with either Mayo or Ranch...can we say lipo?

I have never eaten a Pork Chop...couldn't tell you what is supposed to go on them. Pretty much a picky eater, but not all fine foods for sure. I can still do a Salad Bar like the rest of them after a few drinks. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Your missing out baby girl. Nothing better than a thin, fried
pork chop with mustard. Sides have to be home grown black eyed peas,
turnip greens, and my mamas corn bread, God rest her. She showed me how to make it, and I can about half as good as her. Damn Im geting
tears in my eyes thinking about my mamas cornbread.
Quote: "This can offend the chef"
I know you are serious, but, REALLY?
I do not use steak sauce at all but I certainly am not offended if someone does.
A-1 and other types of steak sauces are more common due to most people not being able to afford better cuts of meat. There may be a good chance that the provider did not grow up in a house where they had more than ground beef or maybe if lucky, flank steak?

If you enjoy taking providers out to eat at nicer restaurants, you might want to talk to them before hand and ask them how often they eat steak and how often they have had steak. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Yeah because we providers all come from poor homes and ate tv dinners growing up!!! No way in hell we know how to act in a nice establishment or the "proper" way to eat a steak!!

I really am starting to wonder about the mental stability of some folks here that spend allllllll day online trolling hooker boards, you might want to get out and get laid a little more often
Quote: "This can offend the chef"
I know you are serious, but, REALLY?
I do not use steak sauce at all but I certainly am not offended if someone does. Originally Posted by TXRocket
In my profession I deal with and know many of Dallas' top chefs and, yes, asking for A-1 for a steak would be considered an insult by many of them.
Yeah because we providers all come from poor homes and ate tv dinners growing up!!! No way in hell we know how to act in a nice establishment or the "proper" way to eat a steak!!

I really am starting to wonder about the mental stability of some folks here that spend allllllll day online trolling hooker boards Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Bwahahhaa! And this is coming from a guy who hails street walker reviews as "the norm" in GFE society. According to him, every hooker is just that...a hooker. Can't possibly be that "some" of us were already educated and established in life before we "chose" to come play here? No...no way. That would only reiterate that the whore with solid marketing tactics is smarter than the average hobbyist, thus meaning she can turn him DOWN! Dumb Hooker=Cheaper Rate. Smart Hooker= Next!

Back on topic...don't ya just love fresh meat? Pass the A-1!
Your missing out baby girl. Nothing better than a thin, fried
pork chop with mustard. Sides have to be home grown black eyed peas,
turnip greens, and my mamas corn bread, God rest her. She showed me how to make it, and I can about half as good as her. Damn Im geting
tears in my eyes thinking about my mamas cornbread. Originally Posted by bangalores
Bluck...I hate home cooking unless it's MY cooking. None of those things appeal to me except the corn bread...I am sure your mamma made it best baby. That's sad she is gone now. I don't do beans, peas, or anything else that smells yucky!
In my profession I deal with and know many of Dallas' top chefs and, yes, asking for A-1 for a steak would be considered an insult by many of them. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Well then they can just go fuck themselves. How's that for insulting?

I've worked with many chefs over the years, and in my experience, many of the ones at the top of the Dallas food chain exhibit ridiculous pretension rivaled only by their sommeliers.
Peter Luger is one of the best anywhere, and even they "make" their own steak sauce. I don't think it's the sauce that's an insult...it's the 2 buck price tag that goes with it. That's like ruining a hundred dollar buzz with a 3 dollar meal afterwards, or wearing twenty dollar shoes and carrying a Louis Vuitton bag lol.

A-1 is just considered cheesy in most steak houses...most won't even carry it. If they do carry it, why be insulted if someone dare ask for it?

I love to ask for Ranch Dressing with my Caesar Salad..that will teach em!
Thank you for saying that...You know where I am coming from....

If I take a civie date or provider to The Lonesome Dove...and ask for steak sauce...Chef Tim Love would throw both of us out...LMAO

In my profession I deal with and know many of Dallas' top chefs and, yes, asking for A-1 for a steak would be considered an insult by many of them. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Yes Amber. Fogo DeChao/ Addison outing was great! And the Blackfin!...But I did think your country ass was going to ask for some ranch dressing or something

Just playing

Aww "PO BABY". I tried to tell ya. Well, we can do FOGO again. Notice I didn't ask for steak sauce. LOL. Call me babe. Ready again when you are. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Easy on the "Ranch Dressing" comments boy! That stuff rocks as long as you don't put it on a steak!
I would love to put some Hidden Valley Ranch on your perfect ass and lick it...

Easy on the "Ranch Dressing" comments boy! That stuff rocks as long as you don't put it on a steak! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Azz and Ranch? Ewww!