I will probably die without experience this

No but seriously, if this isn't a troll (which I doubt) I have to wonder why the OP is here asking these types of questions instead of the numerous self-help forums around the web or seeking out a therapist. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I recommend 4Chan.
You know it is possible to have a great home life with beautiful and loving wife and kids while also fucking 18-19 yr old girls on the side and also paying whores and stippers to eat your cock every now and then.

And it's possible to do all of this with absolutely no remorse.

Just an friendly FYI.
Haven't you all realized yet? This is someone's second handle they're using to troll the board...

Trust me, the person who this is doesn't care about your sympathy, they're just posting about you in another board right now... Originally Posted by Wakeup

I'm nobody's troll account.
You know it is possible to have a great home life with beautiful and loving wife and kids while also fucking 18-19 yr old girls on the side and also paying whores and stippers to eat your cock every now and then.

And it's possible to do all of this with absolutely no remorse.

Just an friendly FYI. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

I couldn't do it.
I recommend 4Chan. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair

You are really really hot.
Houston has plenty of high overpasses...ijs.
Houston has plenty of high overpasses...ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
You need a car reliable enough to get to the top, before it breaks down.. Ijs
Sooooo... How did the Dr. visit go? Or am I the only one that is inquiring...?
Sooooo... How did the Dr. visit go? Or am I the only one that is inquiring...? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
No you aren't. I got a PM from another caring provider.

I will tell you what I wrote her:

The doctor seemed annoyed with me. Couldn't figure out my symptoms. This is the third doctor I have stumped.
Doctor: So wickerman1, what seems to be the problem?

wickerman1: Well doctor, since June 19th I've had symptom 1, symptom 2, symptom 3, symptom 4, symptom 5, symptom 6, symptom 7, symptom 8, symptom 9, symptom 10, symptom 11, symptom 12, symptom 13, symptom 14, symptom 15, symptom 16, symptom 17, and symptom 18.

Doctor: Get the fuck out of my office!
I recommend 4Chan. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
I agree, 4chan is always a good place to have meaningful dialogue. OP should go there

You need a car reliable enough to get to the top, before it breaks down.. Ijs Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

A car is not needed. He could walk, jog, bike to the top and let gravity work its magic.
I'm nobody's troll account. Originally Posted by wickerman1
Actually, yes, you are...because I, and a few others, know who you are...have your fun with these idiots...
I thought there were guidelines about having multiple accounts....