Is it just me...

now there children, lets all keep playing nice
My sentiments exactly Grecco!
LOL, Fair enough Whispers, fair enough. Definitely not trying to make this a contest of any sorts. You been around the game longer, then I tip my hat. Don't take the last part of my response as judgment.

I don't.

Dated several strippers in my time, (as in NOT paying, unless you count dinners and such), some providers too. If you read some of my other posts, you'll see at least one provider I've known for over 25 years. Friends to this day.

Been there. Done that.... Current Wife was a Stripper when I met her 20 years ago...Dated more than a few.... Longest I've known any provider that I still tak to has been 13 years...

So there's no contest, just letting you know I'm not one of the "wusses" you seem to mention. Got no problem chatting up girls in "civvie" life, have a beautiful SO in my life, got no problems holding my own in the hobby world.

In the end, each hobbyist or ECCIE member will decide how the site works best for them. Live and let live, and I for one will try to play nice as much as possible.

Not gonna happen.... Your too intelligent and well written to stay nice... When you get back and we get ya drunk and in bed with a few strippers we'll own yer ass.....

I enjoy the Co-Ed but I frequent many of the other parts of the site just as often if not more than Co-Ed.

Enjoy the SuperBowl!

Ps: I guess I could be writing reviews for providers here.....but alas....there's no "Kabul" section on ECCIE Originally Posted by DTorchia
Now that would be an interesting read..... I wonder what "doing it Camel Style" would be?

I split for a month and when I return it's still the same ole same ole. So much for a brain break. I think I'll just stick with using the site for it's actual intended purpose (To me anyway) which is browsing Provider ads and reviews.
Now that would be an interesting read..... I wonder what "doing it Camel Style" would be?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Now see, getting me drunk is not playing fair. I make no guarantees what happens after I get drunk, lol! But I'll be glad to share the info from here and Dubai over a drink. I'll even buy the second round!
Now see, getting me drunk is not playing fair. I make no guarantees what happens after I get drunk, lol! Originally Posted by DTorchia
But we are the Dark Side..... We don't play fair...
"Well... If the woman in your arm is a whore..... and a man calls her a whore.... you need to be man enough to acknowledge his right to simply state a fact....."

I'm trying to imagine this situation. I don't know, if a man called any woman a whore who was on my arm in a public place, even if it were accurate, he would quickly find out that things were not going to go well between us. I don't even think such a statement would be acceptable in a private place between the three of us. I hope you are just trying to make a point, and don't really think such an act would be acceptable behavior. It's no different than if a man called any woman on my arm ugly, or fat, or a bitch, or any other such statement, regardless of whether or not the statement were accurate. It would be uncalled for, and frankly, inexplicable except from someone trying to provoke a fight.

If you do think such behavior is acceptable, then you might find that some people do find some words, or more accurately some behaviors, worth fighting over. Sometimes a person lacking couth is asking for a lesson in good manners.
You need to get your Pampers checked David... Your acting like a young kid.... Posing..... It's unbecoming....

I've been at the center of 15 parties in the last couple of years attended by men and women of this community alike.... If it were a part of my public behavior it would certainly have made it back here....

AS much as I post online I am just as prolific at socializing having met 1000s of people from the community over the years....

I was making a point that a lot of people tend to forget.... It's more about the money then it is about being nice.....

Myself and a few others get a kick out of the extremes some of you tend to go to trying to get a little attention from the ladies....

Some of us are regularly out with ladies from the community and/or strippers in a social environment without paying for it. The don't care what we post or how we post.... They have met us, know us and enjoy our company as well as invest the time in order to maintain their relationships with us for practical business purposes.

Get off your asses.. see some ladies... write some reviews.. get a rep for actually having a dollar to spend and you'll find most of this online stuff is meaningless.
Well, Whispers, I guess you are less abrasive in person. That would seem wise.
What you and other's fail to get is that I am seldom addressing the "lady".

My comments are about her "business".... Professionals/Business Owners in no other arena I know of want to put off their bad attitudes or unwillingness to hear accurate and often constructive criticismsand hide behind... "But I'm a girl.... don't talk to me like that",,, and in no other areans will money paying customers jump to the defense of shoddy business practices with the same justifications.
Well, maybe it's a bit like grade school was, but I feel much more free, and certainly more poplular here. I actually don't think I am all that popular, but I am happy with the level of acceptance and camaraderie I have found here. There are some really great guys and ladies here.

I've always been my own person, and as an adult, it feels so liberating to not have the pressure to fit into any group or be labeled a certain way.

freedom and the pursuit of liberty.. that's what I love. We still have a little here on the board, y'all. Just remember that one fact, even if it's not all rosy.

peace,
Crystal
I've always been my own person, and as an adult, it feels so liberating to not have the pressure to fit into any group or be labeled a certain way. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

hahaha, I've never been one to try to fit in a group or a click either so I like that you are your own person

I was more of a group nomad back at school, whenever a group bored me (the supply of fun was exhausted or there was an overabundance of drama) I'd just move to another one. I was like that all through school and continue to be like that to this day. That is why I have many acquaintances but my group of friends is a very select one. I love everyone though, even if they feel nothing but contempt for me, ha!
TFF! back in HS I was the chubby band geek always hanging around but not fitting in, here i feel were all accepted if not all liked atleast
I think the reason I was the way that I was in school is because i grew up with people way older than me (I mean, all my neighbors died of old age before i graduated high school and my siblings were about a decade older than me at the least) so i always found all my classmates immature and boring until I got to like junior high. I listened to music no one else did, I was interested in learning foreign languages, always liked older women, so many differences. It was fun though
"Well... If the woman in your arm is a whore..... and a man calls her a whore.... you need to be man enough to acknowledge his right to simply state a fact....."

I'm trying to imagine this situation. I don't know, if a man called any woman a whore who was on my arm in a public place, even if it were accurate, he would quickly find out that things were not going to go well between us. I don't even think such a statement would be acceptable in a private place between the three of us. I hope you are just trying to make a point, and don't really think such an act would be acceptable behavior. It's no different than if a man called any woman on my arm ugly, or fat, or a bitch, or any other such statement, regardless of whether or not the statement were accurate. It would be uncalled for, and frankly, inexplicable except from someone trying to provoke a fight.

If you do think such behavior is acceptable, then you might find that some people do find some words, or more accurately some behaviors, worth fighting over. Sometimes a person lacking couth is asking for a lesson in good manners. Originally Posted by davidsmith0123
So by the virtue of combination of being on your arm and being a woman, she is not to be held accountable for her actions, the least of which would be being called an appropriate name for anything she might have done? It might be more appropriate to make the disclaimer that a woman on your arm is unlikely to be deserving of such treatment because of the choices you make in companions.

While I do agree that such behavior would be unacceptable under normal circumstances, I disagree that it is inexplicable. There could be a number of reasons for this behavior, not all just to provoke a fight. That said, anyone who does this should be prepared for the response you seem obligated to deliver.

I'm sure most of us have learned that there are people who see reason in just about anything to fight over. I have also found that people who tend to escalate exchange of words to "lessons in good manners" tend to lack the necessary tools for the previous.

I will give you an example. Years ago, while I was living in a city that is not known for being progressive, I had a woman walk by me, utter racial slurs, then push my drink over on my table toward me. I had no prior interactions with said woman, and could see no reason other than that I was in a club that I was the only exception to the homogeneous racial make up of its customers. I walked up to her table and told her that she is an ignorant bitch.. If the man she was sitting with had asked, I would have explained the situation. If he had engaged me as you would have, I was ready for that as well. If you think my behavior in this instance was unacceptable, maybe we'll just have to agree to disagree on what we consider acceptable.