How does one contact nikki?

She’s a great time if she’s willing to see you. If not, look elsewhere rather than waste your time chasing her.
Manners everyone.
Not my mod area, but geeze, even osd knows I'm actually in Syracuse a few times a year. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
shhhhhh dang nab it, ya trying to kill my reputation

topic mmmm
this is my 1st post in the thread using the term loosely
I know NN and so knew better ta post in the mmmm ok thread if ya say so
I hope my last post in this thread unless...
girl mmm if they ever stop the killings in ROC
I've had good luck with her on the app.... and the ark.
time is money. if you want her time and attention, send her money. Originally Posted by valkyra
I really hope that's a joke!
I really hope that's a joke! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
you're right, it was a joke.
instead you should send her a third email about how you're a white, attractive professional, but don't send any other ID info...and make sure to ask for a discount right off the bat because you plan on becoming a regular
Well, with this one, we can see the provider rage I wrote about last week. Not a good look and bad advertising. Originally Posted by Withnail
You guys thinking this crap site even matters to them.

I cannot understand how so many of you are dumb enough to think eccie matters to any whores business. You dont understand the business.

Hell men here pay for nasty dirty stinky women and give a yes review. LOL
Okay this thread was received poorly. So I will attempt to delete it
Okay this thread was received poorly. So I will attempt to delete it Originally Posted by goosrt3
It's not bad. Have you read some of the other threads? 😂
It's interesting and entertaining. Leave it as a "lesson learned".
Okay this thread was received poorly. So I will attempt to delete it Originally Posted by goosrt3
The internet is forever......
you're right, it was a joke.
instead you should send her a third email about how you're a white, attractive professional, but don't send any other ID info...and make sure to ask for a discount right off the bat because you plan on becoming a regular Originally Posted by valkyra
Humm this is quite a dumb reply but whatever! Never sent her an email and much less telling her that I was a white attractive professional. You shouldn't write replies when you're angry love!
You shouldn't write replies when you're angry love! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

Disagree with this part of your post.

Everything else was excellent imo.

Prostitutes in general do pretend to be resentful of successful professional white men. Probably because it's something they cannot have.

Who knows, though. Maybe they're not pretending. You never know with volatile living things.
in alls ...seriousness guys

...ifs ya wants ta ...contacts er abouts somes lovin ...yer ...plastic man ...dones gots this funnels ...ear

...so hits ...that pm button
Disagree with this part of your post.

Everything else was excellent imo.

Prostitutes in general do pretend to be resentful of successful professional white men. Probably because it's something they cannot have.

Who knows, though. Maybe they're not pretending. You never know with volatile living things. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Agree, disagree? I don't care. This was just a gratuitous attack for no reason whatsoever. She doesn't know me and I've never contacted Nikki so I'm just calling her BS.