Monthly Retainers? Does this happen? One girl, One Agreed "SALARY"?

That's Ok. I can talk to myself and just save the money.
Getting them to take the money is obviously not a problem. It's all the other intangibles that make it difficult.
For that kind of money, I can learn to talk with a higher pitch!! Originally Posted by Bubba3452
LOL ... I would just like to have a buck for every PM these two have gotten or will get during the life of this thread ... could probably fund my hobby for a while.
I've tried the prepay thing before and got burned each time. I actually had a girl tell me once that she was too busy because she had "paying" customers that she had to see. I was like, "hello?" but I already paid you ! Once a girls gets your money she tends to move on to find the next sucker she can talk into prepaying. Anyone remember Madison's Friend For Life (MFFL)? How did that work out for the ones that fell for it?

Sometimes the prepayment will come in the form of a girl asking for a "loan" and she'll promise to pay back with sessions. That doesn't work either. Once she gets the money the tendency is to forget about the obligation. (talking about general cases, not specific individuals) Yes some girls might honor that type of obligation, but be sure you really know them well first.
Big difference between prepaid and an arrangement like SD/SB. Would be tough to convince me to prepay. SD/SB on the other hand I have done with no money issues at all.

Also, SD/SB is not automaticly an exclusive arrangement for either side. Deciding that is just one of the points to condsider when setting up such an arrangement