Did a strange gangbang this weekend... i feel silly?

• zebra
  • 09-04-2015, 11:02 PM
This is a gas with the kids

https://animefest.org/
Id rather just be thought of as a one man gangbang. Lol lll stick wth my booked overnights and weekends.
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

HAHAAHAAAA!

Sorry. Holy shit.. That was funny.

Ok... please continue.

~Kelly TNT
Goodness Vi, I luv ur no-holes bar attitude! Makes u darn Sexy! I would have easily made u my ATF, if not that u didn't want ME...u certainly r HOT! N continue to amaze! Continue having fun Precious...u r what we dream of!
Live long and prosper VI
Originally Posted by zerodahero

I guess I'm dating myself, but I'd see her in a heartbeat!!! Long time bucket list item.
  • !VI!
  • 09-07-2015, 06:50 AM
Damn, girl! You do enjoy life, don't you! Originally Posted by Phrodo
OH YEA, we only get one life, so make sure it's an expertience you have fun with

Without video, it never happened ... make sure the cameraman gets in tight for the taint shots. Originally Posted by pyramider
i'll have to send you a taint shot one day just to see ho you respond lol, i can do it as a fem spongebabe lol

Damn! I'm jealous sounds like so much fun! I think my limit would be 10 ( without wine) .

Your gonna hit it again this weekend? Holy shit girl .. Go to sleep and soak in hot baths .. I bet your sore as hell!! Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
i soaked, ironically enough it didn't happen this weelend which is odd since AF is the sex anime-con of texas, just becareful on youngens

Duck I need to hang with you um seriously a sex party I would be in heaven. I have a problem when it comes to sex lol. A true addict that I am I wouldnt stop until I got sore. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
i know i had the same issue, and nerds do it better they just do, it was absolutely one of the better experiences i had

i have never been so lucky as to end up in a gangbang situation. Where was this again? i might have to drop by and act naive and unsuspecting Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
lol make sure when you walk thru the door you don't turn too many heads lol

I've been to orgies, gangbangs, swinger clubs etc. It's fun with the right people. Wish I was at your party. You'll need to PM me next time. Originally Posted by DFWdude4fun

it was very inexpected, i was horny (as usual) and i joined in

no regrets
  • !VI!
  • 09-07-2015, 06:53 AM
I guess I'm dating myself, but I'd see her in a heartbeat!!! Long time bucket list item. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
i actually like that photo, but short wigs with really long hair don't go well together,

that's more cosplaydevients grounds
Not exactly a gangbang surprise, but my wife DID surprise me with another guy. We were at a hotel in Dallas and she brought a friend of ours to the room and played with both of us.

She's promising to do the same with another woman, but hasn't found the right woman yet. I'm patiently waiting!
  • HDnTX
  • 09-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Ginger the clubs are not really that wild. House parties are much more fun!
Never done an orgy, but I want to go to one of the swingers clubs. Thing is, I'm not really sure what goes on there. I imagine everyone having sex with everyone else, but I don't know. Maybe some people just watch. Trouble is I'm tight down there and I get sore after an appointment sometimes if the guy is above average! I like it though! I just hope it's ok to just fool around with a couple people. So that's considered an orgy I think. But VI is a rock star! 8! I'm jealous she can do so many. I wish I had as much fun as you do VI. You're very exciting. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Nope. This has never happened to me. I'm always the guy that leaves a party 10 minutes too early.

There's no worse feeling than being told the next day, "Oh, man!! You should've stayed!!"
OK I need info where this is I wanna go lol I may take a vacation there.