South Texas Roll Call

VG here.... although I think I should be removing the V and stick only with the G.........
sorry guys. sometimes i forget my password and just.. eh... give it a few then log in... met 2 providers but one went utr and the other hard to guess if she would remember or not
Hey! Midnit369 here, I have been busy but when I get freed up I will be calling you ladies.
Rgvrock here.... I tend to see UTRs, but have enjoyed participating on the site. Look forward to the fun in 2013.
So several people here only see UTR's yet post here almost daily???

100 UTR's in a year, definitely.......
...so far, the chica/monger ratio on this so called "Co-Ed Discussion" looks about the same as the failed social.

More than likely its 30 guys seeing the same 3-4 UTR's, I know the last couple have been around lol
It be nice if the Lower Valley developed a steady stream of providers. The McAllen pool is dry and fatigue is compromising service.
...so far, the chica/monger ratio on this so called "Co-Ed Discussion" looks about the same as the failed social.

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Thats funny I don't care who you are.
It be nice if the Lower Valley developed a steady stream of providers. The McAllen pool is dry and fatigue is compromising service. Originally Posted by rgvrock956
Yea come try this melting pot of talent we have here in Corpus and you will be really impressed, lol. When a visiting provider come to town the hotels have to start rationing out parking spaces.
Hi,

Still searching for that skinny girl in Corpus Christi.
Still searching for that skinny girl in Corpus Christi. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
I have her,,, I just wont let her out into the general public.
Still around for those lucky few

Always open to new friends
I'm new to the area and loving every minute of it. I don't post much but I'm very busy working the game.