Ladies and gents if you like. Post your sexy pics.

your boobs violated photobuckets terms.....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I guess my boob was offensive...hahaha

Well it was up for a minute, guess only a few got a chance to look at a boob of mine!

I would rather look at the other ladies and gents pics though, so looking for more pictures hopefully to come on this thread!!

Edit: found an adult webhosting site.. http://www.britepic.com/gallery.php?...759&show_ads=1
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2011, 06:21 AM
Bebe you can set your photo bucket to private and they won't delete your pictures.
Bebe you can set your photo bucket to private and they won't delete your pictures. Originally Posted by Reese McClain

Oh, thanks, did not know that!
Took pic about three weeks ago.

• Rezo
  • 03-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Wow you ladies are smokin hot!

If a guy posts his pic on here, I really don't want to see "hairy pot bellies".. Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
alright so only submissions from queers or boys without testosterone?

I've gotten compliments on my ass a time or two but unfortunately it's just as hairy as the front end, if not more so.
Attachment 45638 Originally Posted by DrSavy
Yes, Savy! You need to come to Houston! Very nice!
Attachment 45698
Meeeooowwwwww
Attachment 45698
Meeeooowwwwww Originally Posted by DrSavy

Indeed, Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • eve
  • 03-30-2011, 11:09 AM
took yesterday
Eve, yummyyyy.
  • eve
  • 03-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Thank you white chocolate
edit..

nice boobs eve.
I was going to post mi pix here...but the moderator informed me that they didnt offer panoramic views. So... I'll have to wait till I take a cold shower to get this thing down to fit in the frame!
Baby Doll I love the new Avatar. You are so right. More than a mouthfull is wasted.
Thank you Mr Willy.....

But i didn't say more than a mouthful is a waste....cuz i like boobies...34c, perky, soft responsive nipples....perfect tits

Mine are just a mouthful...but i do like them on me!!