Lady Gaga: Would you???

Even if she wasn't famous... if she wanted me to poke 'r face, I'd oblige. See what I did there? The truth is, as much as guys talk crap about chicks like her, or Britney Spears, or any other pop/teeny bopper types, they'd still tap it.

My theory is that guys would bang a healthy percentage of the female population, but men break it down into two categories: women they would admit to bangin' -- typically a woman who is seen as "hot" by traditional standards so there's less chance of ridicule -- and women they'd bang, but would sooner walk over glass before admitting it.

For me, Chloë Sevigny is a chick I'd totally bang if the opportunity arose, but allot of my male friends say nay, so I tend not to bring her up when such discussions arise now. I don't know... something about her makes me want to go deep sea diving.

Maybe it's how she looks naked?

Does Lady Gaga do half hour sessions?
Lady GaGa is bi and yes in a New York Minute!!!
I looked at some pics of Katy Perry too.... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Keep your damn nasty hands off Katy Perry. She's mine! Loves me some Katy Perry.

I'd do Lady Gaga no doubt. She's not from this planet. Like Captain Kirk said in episode 27, "When you get a chance to screw a green chick, screw a green chick!"
Down41, what about a compromise? You do Katy Perry first, then I have a romp with her.

I don't care if it is dirty seconds, it is still Katy Perry....
ehhh im a sucker for blonds but she is too weird for me! Now give me bunny love from the bunny ranch and i will turn her bi for sure!!!
Marley, when you get done with Bunny love send her my way.
bunny love is hot.....i use to really like that soprano chick from bunny ranch show on HBO... she was very nice
If I could have ponied up that kind of cash to get to Nevada, AND spend $1K an hour (or whatever their rediculous rates) I would have seen Isabella Soprano. She was the hottest thing out there.

I can not stand Air Force Amy.
I will take lady gaga & Katy Perry together ;P
i think for a nice, hard fuck, i would take lady gaga

for a romantic evening type thing.... i would love carrie underwood
Carrie Underwood is hot, but I would be afraid I would break her in half. She kinda looks like a porcelain doll...
Extensions???

most likely......... but hot damn......... spinner to the max
This thread has become "what famous female celeb would you bang?"

My dream woman is......

Kim Kardashian!