Looking for a good asian massage

the only difference from a regular massage and asian massage is the oil and the girls walk on your back. there is a place that gives the asian massage you speak of at cosset and lamar. there you go. if you are seeking more than just a massage. that is illegal sir and that is not tolerated here. or any establishment offic...ah um i mean sir.
asian massage means the girl is asian.
yes and crosset lamar has you covered. but they wear masks so you will only see the eyes. but the magic is wondering which asian decent she is. Korean, Japanese, chinese. your imagination is your playground. sometimes they wear masks that have words on them. sometimes they dont. its a fun thing they like to do .
but they are closed now. have to go to bed so you can get up in a few hours and set an appointment.
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places. Originally Posted by Linera
If you’re looking for a regular Asian massage that is excellent, I recently visited Niu Niu Foot spa in Wautaga Texas on Rufe Snow. Asian girls around 31 years old, fantastic massage. But you can’t really tell they’re Asian because they’re fully dressed, hair in a bun and masked up and you are laying face down anyway. They have a menu up at the front desk that you can view before going into a room. Expect to pay around $50-$60 for a legit one hour massage just about anywhere. I’ll be looking for your review in about 10 years, lol
I only want an asian massage. I saw this site talks about asian massages hence why I asked here about those 2 asian massage places. Originally Posted by Linera
Massage Felax is an asian massage place. The girl I used to see often was named Lynn, and she was chinese. All the massage therapists are asian, and the owner dude is chinese as well.

So I gave you an asian massage place that has a menu on their website that includes services and rates. Does this work for you?
Massage Felax is an asian massage place. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
This place was awesome when I went a few years ago. I think it was in Richardson. Based on my experience it is entirely legitimate with no extras. Amazingly relaxing experience though!
Is it just a coincidence Linera joined August 22, 2010 and Babyburner joined August 19, 2010? Both had just a couple of posts until now when both decide to ask off the wall question?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2832754
I've never had a massage before Originally Posted by Linera

I'd love to know how old you are Linera. I got my first massage in High School.
Massage Felax is an asian massage place. The girl I used to see often was named Lynn, and she was chinese. All the massage therapists are asian, and the owner dude is chinese as well.

So I gave you an asian massage place that has a menu on their website that includes services and rates. Does this work for you? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
It says nothing about it being an asian massage place or the massages being done by asian women.
Take it from those of us who have been there, it is an asian massage joint with women performing the services. Why are you making it difficult to help you?
Linera, take your butt to any strip mall that has a business with the words Asian Massage and walk in and say you want a regular 1 hour massage, cost you $60-65. And if you don’t tip, you can hear them yell at you on your way out the door in Chinese for free.
It says nothing about it being an asian massage place or the massages being done by asian women. Originally Posted by Linera
His posts prove he is just a troll.

-He comes onto a hooker review board and asks for an asian massage place.....
-when i bring up illicit activities, he says he's just looking for a regular massage
-i give him a regular L0 massage place, he says he wants an asian place
-when i tell him Massage Felax only has asian girls, he says the website needs to advertise that they have asian girls (which no regular massage place would do).

We have all given him the exact information he needs, and he continues to play dumb. He is clearly trolling everyone here. He might even be d1dragon!! I kid, i kid. But seriously he will continue to play dumb and be a troll unless we quit responding to him.
His posts prove he is just a troll.

-He comes onto a hooker review board and asks for an asian massage place.....
-when i bring up illicit activities, he says he's just looking for a regular massage
-i give him a regular L0 massage place, he says he wants an asian place
-when i tell him Massage Felax only has asian girls, he says the website needs to advertise that they have asian girls (which no regular massage place would do).

We have all given him the exact information he needs, and he continues to play dumb. He is clearly trolling everyone here. He might even be d1dragon!! I kid, i kid. But seriously he will continue to play dumb and be a troll unless we quit responding to him. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I came on here asking as I saw a section for asian massages.
If the ladies doing the massages are asian then they should say so as some people look for asian massages.
I came on here asking as I saw a section for asian massages.
If the ladies doing the massages are asian then they should say so as some people look for asian massages. Originally Posted by Linera
Are you 11 years old? If you saw a section on here that said Asian massages, did you think the girls were African-American or Caucasian? GTFOH