Private Incall list for 2016

Im sure that there are a lot of hobbyists out there (including myself) who prefer a provider who has a private incall. To each his own, but I tend to stay away from hotels/motels and stick with a lady who has an apartment or other type of private incall location. I started this list last year and the response was great.

Ladies, if you have a private incall, send me a shout and I will add you to the list. Be sure to include your general location. Originally Posted by herkyguy
I have a nice, private incall off the tollway at the Dallas/ Addison border
Thank you ladies. This thread has been very helpful. Being far north Dallas, its nice to find ladies that have private incalls convenient to me. Playtime is limited and at a high premium. I now have kendall4u and laura lynn at the top of my list. I have been waiting on THN to get her Mckinney incall. Kendall and Laura, expect me to schedule soon! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Don't be a tease!
Thank you ladies. This thread has been very helpful. Being far north Dallas, its nice to find ladies that have private incalls convenient to me. Playtime is limited and at a high premium. I now have kendall4u and laura lynn at the top of my list. I have been waiting on THN to get her Mckinney incall. Kendall and Laura, expect me to schedule soon! Originally Posted by Lunytunz
I've been there for two months now.
Is that the royal "We" or have you a little harem over there? Would love to investigate Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
It's a "haremette". SpikeBaby is my playmate.

I can vouch for the very nice accommodations used by HoneyRose....
Of course the company is the real treat!!!
I gotta get back to you lady...
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
Thank you, MB! I would love to have you back any time.