Iran's "Supreme Leader" Says President Obama Is Lying

Haven't we been down this road before? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Several times. So has Netanyahu.
Several times. So has Netanyahu. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, it was bibi who said in 92 that they would have a bomb by the time the decade was out. Hmmm, that came and went. He's a hawk. He makes money when war breaks out. Just like the military industrial complex here does.
BTW, you may pretend that no one knows you didn't change your handle, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, but everyone here knows that you're the freelance faggot from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

But... but... but... but... he keeps telling me otherwise?

I do not have multiple handles. Ask a mod. This is my only handle and it's my first handle. Originally Posted by WombRaider

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

Keep lying and playing dumb, undercunt. I will re-direct folks to this thread every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Yep, it was bibi who said in 92 that they would have a bomb by the time the decade was out. Hmmm, that came and went. He's a hawk. He makes money when war breaks out. Just like the military industrial complex here does. Originally Posted by WombRaider
How does the "military industrial complex" make money if Iran has a bomb?

How does Netanyahu make money if Iran has a bomb?

And rather than claim you don't understand the question, you can always request I "rephrase it," and I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you, Mr. Freelance Writer.
I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot had been writing "Big Chief tablet" memo's to his Idiot Klan, errr Clan subordinates for years.

And rather than claim you don't understand the question, you can always request I "rephrase it," and I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you, Mr. Freelance Writer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Goddamn. Don't you think if they had a bomb it would mean WW3? Don't you think that would mean ramping up our military? Look at Cotton, he's talking about adding to the military budget. Who do you think gets that money?Don't you think that would mean Israel buying more shit from us? Use your goddamn head for something besides a hat rack. Surely you can't be this obtuse. You're not around a lot of plastic bags when you're alone, are you? Don't stick your head in one, I'm afraid you couldn't find your way out.

And you don't have to put military industrial complex in quotes. It's a real thing.
LLIdiot had been writing "Big Chief tablet" memo's to his Idiot Klan, errr Clan subordinates for years. Originally Posted by bigtex
It's like he can't connect the dots. Can he not carry things out to their logical conclusion?

'huh, duh, why does the MIC make money if Iran has a bomb, huh, duh
You're not around a lot of plastic bags when you're alone, are you? Don't stick your head in one, I'm afraid you couldn't find your way out. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Your wit is as underwhelming as your brain is oxygen-starved, you clueless Freelance Faggot from Arkansas!
...adding to the military budget. Who do you think gets that money?...... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, if the goof-ball in the White House you keep defending doesn't "farm out" the work to some of his Muslim buddies over seas, it will go to the U.S. workers in the form of a "jobs program" ..... "slide rule" ready projects!!!!!

So ... you didn't answer my questions. Do I need to repeat them? OK!

:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

I'll address later with you why it is necessary to add to the U.S. military budget in anticipation of Iran getting a bomb (ACTUALLY A WARHEAD), if Iran is not going to get a bomb under the carefully monitored and inspected FRAMEWORK that the negotiator extraordinaire ... JOHN TRAITOR KERRY ... has "hammered" out with the Iranians.

Before you back peddle to change it, I've copied and posted it here:

Statement of Opinion/Fact by whoever he is:

"Don't you think if they had a bomb it would mean WW3? Don't you think that would mean ramping up our military? Look at Cotton, he's talking about adding to the military budget. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your wit is as underwhelming as your brain is oxygen-starved, you clueless Freelance Faggot from Arkansas! Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually, LL, I'm well supplied with plastic bags of various sizes to fit any garbage or other disposable items, like maggots of the SpermLugger variety as UC aka WombRaider, to assure their proper "processing" to maintain a "fresh" environment. Consuming refuse does seem to be his specialty, and regurgitating it also seems to be as well.
Well, if the goof-ball in the White House you keep defending doesn't "farm out" the work to some of his Muslim buddies over seas, it will go to the U.S. workers in the form of a "jobs program" ..... "slide rule" ready projects!!!!!

So ... you didn't answer my questions. Do I need to repeat them? OK!

I'll address later with you why it is necessary to add to the U.S. military budget in anticipation of Iran getting a bomb (ACTUALLY A WARHEAD), if Iran is not going to get a bomb under the carefully monitored and inspected FRAMEWORK that the negotiator extraordinaire ... JOHN TRAITOR KERRY ... has "hammered" out with the Iranians.

Before you back peddle to change it, I've copied and posted it here:

Statement of Opinion/Fact by whoever he is: Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not backpedaling shit. How did that not answer your question? You asked how the MIC would benefit from Iran having a bomb. Well... that would most likely correlate with an uptick in defense spending. Now, this is where you got lost last time, so I'm going to go slow. An increase in defense spending means that we give more ducats to the defense contractors. In turn, they benefit monetarily from that. Unless you think they're in business for another reason besides making money.

And you've done it again with your second part. Whether or not we SHOULD add to defense spending is not what you asked initially. And that's an entirely separate question. But you go ahead and school me.

John Kerry is one of MANY negotiators who is working on this deal. There are six countries involved in the talks.
Your wit is as underwhelming as your brain is oxygen-starved, you clueless Freelance Faggot from Arkansas! Originally Posted by lustylad
Your observations are as useless as a shit-flavored lollipop. But keep them coming o ye of the simple mind.