Encounter: A Truly Lovely Angel

One of my favorite providers.
These ladies are humans too, I feel pushing a ladies boundaries will make her very uncomfortable, and they will be gone, and ruin it for guys that want to see them.
I believe in treating them good, and maybe they will stay around and we can enjoy our time with them much longer..
These ladies are humans too, I feel pushing a ladies boundaries will make her very uncomfortable, and they will be gone, and ruin it for guys that want to see them.
I believe in treating them good, and maybe they will stay around and we can enjoy our time with them much longer.. Originally Posted by Heartside
That’s not what drives them away. Pushing their boundaries and crossing them are two different things. If you took cock 12 straight hours back to back with little to no breaks in between you would be at your breaking point regardless if you were treated gently each session or not. Because truthfully that’s what’s happening.

The popular woman don’t have time to properly hydrate and nourish themselves routinely until before and after their day starts. So they resort to energy powders and such to keep them going. I know because I saw it first hand with Lovely. And that puts more strain on their bodies and takes a toll on their health too. So stop being naive about the hobby. There’s more to it than you realize.
It is her own decision to see 10-12 guys a day, NOBODY force her to do it. She keeps telling me how tired she is every time I visit her, and I say it’s simple, cut the workload, take breaks between each appointment, eat your meal properly, her answer is simple enough: “I need the money”. I was like ok, then I don’t have to feel bad for you, it’s yourself that choose to maximize your earnings, then you have to scarify your health. Personally I don’t think it’s a smart move but then again, it’s her own choice.

I do see her take handful of different shape of pills before our session, I am quite sure some are antiretroviral type, and some are energy booster as what BB indicated. I was shaking my head thinking: No matter how strong you are mentally, you will eventually break down physically. Think about it guys, 10-12 mongers a day, 2-3 loads each with 3 holes open, if it’s you, how long will you last?

I know another girl, who is quite popular and can easily book full like Lovely, but she choose to see no more than 5 a day, “I need to have my 3 meals like every normal person, I need break and will take nap between sessions, if my body break down and died early like Steve Jobs, what’s the point to own that much money?” But I think not every girl is as smart and thinking the same way.

But on the other hand, take Lovely for example, 10-12 mongers a day, she will easily make $1500-$1800 a day, might be more, and I knew she worked at least 25 days in her first month, do the math, that is at least 40 grand, all cash…

Do you still feel bad for her?
It is her own decision to see 10-12 guys a day, NOBODY force her to do it. She keeps telling me how tired she is every time I visit her, and I say it’s simple, cut the workload, take breaks between each appointment, eat your meal properly, her answer is simple enough: “I need the money”. I was like ok, then I don’t have to feel bad for you, it’s yourself that choose to maximize your earnings, then you have to scarify your health. Personally I don’t think it’s a smart move but then again, it’s her own choice.

I do see her take handful of different shape of pills before our session, I am quite sure some are antiretroviral type, and some are energy booster as what BB indicated. I was shaking my head thinking: No matter how strong you are mentally, you will eventually break down physically. Think about it guys, 10-12 mongers a day, 2-3 loads each with 3 holes open, if it’s you, how long will you last?

I know another girl, who is quite popular and can easily book full like Lovely, but she choose to see no more than 5 a day, “I need to have my 3 meals like every normal person, I need break and will take nap between sessions, if my body break down and died early like Steve Jobs, what’s the point to own that much money?” But I think not every girl is as smart and thinking the same way.

But on the other hand, take Lovely for example, 10-12 mongers a day, she will easily make $1500-$1800 a day, might be more, and I knew she worked at least 25 days in her first month, do the math, that is at least 40 grand, all cash…

Do you still feel bad for her? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Exactly my point! Well said.

I believe in treating them good, and maybe they will stay around and we can enjoy our time with them much longer.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Try to make 40 grand (after tax) a month before you worry about Lovely, lol. What she made in a month is more than at least 80% of Americans made in a year, and you feel bad for her? I don’t believe this girl need your sympathy, or if she even care…

Do you still feel bad for her? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
Anyone who’s had professional burnout from any profession is the same way. You literally work yourself to death, kind of like what Steven Jobs did lol. I am glad I took the dive with her on her first day wouldn’t do the same things i did with her now at the end of her tour. If she takes 10 cocks a day, 8 of them bare, multiple by 25 days in a month, do a 2-month tour, take 2 full loads each time, all 3 holes available, that’s 800 loads from strangers and I’d have a hard time believing that of the hundreds of mongers of different backgrounds and conditions not one would have something. I enjoy BB as much as anyone else but I still take reasonable calculated risks. I enjoy much more to break down a strict CFS girl or a YMMV girl in the past, like the legendary coco from jade. She was cute, had a gps syndrome though, but after a couple of visits from me and some smooth work it was priceless to see her eyes roll up in her head from my bare cock entering her pussy and having her ankles over my ears and then pumping in a full seed into her then having it flow out in a huge rivulet. And then her ass as well. Didn’t say this as back then i am sure a lot of her WKs would come out and start defending her or I’d get her into trouble and cut off my own goodies, but now that she’s gone there is no harm.
She has provided the same services in korea. It's not like she just started BB when she came to dallas.
I have not attempted Greek with her yet.
Sounds nice..
  • Linc6
  • 08-26-2021, 12:33 PM
If you think she’s make that much money, think again. Anyways, let’s put a stop to this thread and not getting her or LA any more attention than they don’t want. Don’t wear her out and don’t put them at the tip of the mountain for unwanted attention, they want to be somewhat under the radar for now.
If you think she’s make that much money, think again. Anyways, let’s put a stop to this thread and not getting her or LA any more attention than they don’t want. Don’t wear her out and don’t put them at the tip of the mountain for unwanted attention, they want to be somewhat under the radar for now. Originally Posted by Linc6
Why is that? Are you taking 50%? I do believe they aren’t getting as much of the session fee as some may think.

The mods can decide on thread continuity if necessary. Not sure your request qualifies. But your attempt at censorship is greatly appreciated (by anyone who is a communist).
Why is that? Are you taking 50%? I do believe they aren’t getting as much of the session fee as some may think.

The mods can decide on thread continuity if necessary. Not sure your request qualifies. But your attempt at censorship is greatly appreciated (by anyone who is a communist). Originally Posted by BigBamboo
If they are getting 260, 60 or 80 of that is house fees. Then you toss in food and laundry, clothing support it probably comes out to about 40-60 a day. And then there is likely a debt to be paid off for the visa which is usually about 10-15k ish. So you can do the math and find out roughly how much they make. Having said that they still make way more than most Americans, and it’s all tax free as well of course. But most have family, gambling, drug issues, so it’s money in and money out the other hand.
Tiny from blue