Provider friendly bars???

• helen
  • 02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
la carafe on a week night, sometimes-- it's kind of iffy. or really, any upscale hotel lobby bar.
I was gonna bring La Carafe up earlier
I used to drink alone there all the time, but then we are a little strange... plus we had a minor thing for the cocktail waitress. Originally Posted by Wayward
No sin there, Padre! Who hasn't had a "thing" for a wondrous "bar nymph" at one time or another...

Hope it worked out for you, lass!
Hands down Sullivan's on Westhiemer inside the loop really close to the Galleria....there is always insane spenders in there...all out of town buisness men who are ready to spend, and spend HUGE.... Originally Posted by allofamber
+1

at least that is what I have heard
I was gonna bring La Carafe up earlier Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Where is La Crafe? I have heard the name but don't know exactly where it is?
Translation..."there are always massively stupid men there...all oil and gas executives who are way too rich off my $3.30 a gallon gas, and are dumb as a box of rocks to spend HUGE on hookers...."

Sounds like the place you want to go to get hooked up Michelle. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

No, what it means is that people with attitudes like that come up to women like me and ruin a perfectly good night on the town. I don’t accept drinks or anything from men when I’m out. I’m out on my dime and my time. If a man asks to buy me a drink, and I’m interested, I tell him no, but he can join me for a drink. If I’m not interested, I politely tell him I have a boyfriend.

I actually had some jerk ask me last night at the Tasting Room if I was an “image consultant”. “A what?” I asked. “You know an image consultant.” And laughs. “No, I’m not. Whatever that is.” And then I turned my back on him. He didn’t get my body language, because he then asked me if I worked for the short Russian guy that was sitting across the bar. What! “No, I don’t.” And turned my back on him again.

Jerk! Jeez, I meant it as a compliment. And that short Russian guy owns a modeling agency.
Jerk! Jeez, I meant it as a compliment. And that short Russian guy owns a modeling agency. Originally Posted by lizardking
You’re sweet. That was the overall impression I was given about the Russian. Overall, I don’t really run into those problems, but the again, I usually show up with my book. I guess no one would suspect a bookworm lol.
You’re sweet. That was the overall impression I was given about the Russian. Overall, I don’t really run into those problems, but the again, I usually show up with my book. I guess no one would suspect a bookworm lol. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Depends on the book...and the woman!
Sound like the girls need to set up a meet and greet somewhere.
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I was gonna bring La Carafe up earlier
Where is La Crafe? I have heard the name but don't know exactly where
La Carafe is downtown, 813 Congress Street, right across the street from Market Square. It's in one of the oldest buildings in Houston. It
s a nice little wine and beer bar.
I really Love MasRaff's. Jus look sexy casual and Always wear a smile! If u tip the Bartenders real nice they Will Always welcome U at their Bar...
I really Love MasRaff's. Jus look sexy casual and Always wear a smile! If u tip the Bartenders real nice they Will Always welcome U at their Bar... Originally Posted by TiffanyLynn
Thanks for the info Babe. I pass by that place heading to Mo's sometimes and the crowd seems to be increasing and BTW, you are still looking goooooooood!
So are there any Provider friendly bars in the galleria area?
Depends on the book...and the woman! [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JANEGR%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] Originally Posted by Sisyphus
The book esta semana is Stalingrad? And the woman is me…………….not sure how that fits into your depends.

So are there any Provider friendly bars in the galleria area? Originally Posted by Valerie

Mo’s and apparently The Tasting Room. That’s where I was when I got the question everyone wants the answer to…………..Am I an image consultant. Good luck .......