How many of you ladies have

If God wanted me to have it, he would have given it to me.
I thought aabout getting a full sleeve but it would confuse people to much. I don't care for the trendy tatts that become the douchebag tatts. But if it's personal and you like it why not. I would like to see taboo's sleeve.
I got my first tattoo almost 14 years ago and I have never regretted any of them. I have no flash (the stuff on the walls), I have no random tribal stuff, they can all be covered by a tshirt, and they are frequently overlooked by people that see them on a daily basis. It became a running joke whenever my boss would see me in a shirt that showed my shoulders to ask me if I had a new tattoo lol.

There is a big difference between "stripper/douchebag" tats and art.
If God wanted me to have it, he would have given it to me. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

How does God feel about the hooking?
How does God feel about the hooking? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
..I think you missed her point.
I think you missed mine.
I think it's funny when God comes up in things like this. So, God gave you those ear piercings? If it's not your taste don't blame God just say it's not your style.

Also, if my body is a temple yada yada how long can you live somewhere without getting some new curtains?

I like to keep my tattoos as hidden as possible in this hobby just due to easily being outed. Also, my sleeve is not yet finished. However, the naked lady on my back is amaaazing
Tanner, just don't get any on that cute little butt
Never!! Not there, on my boobs, or my face. As for the rest I make no promises
Granted I have a naked lady tattooed on me so I think it's like a constant 3some! Originally Posted by TabooTanner
i feel that is an interesting interpretation indeed :-)
We could always use our third partner in crime
I've never been interested in getting a tattoo. I had a bad experience once with a guy who had tattoos on his face. I was in College. One night I went to this dive bar outside of campus. I was just hanging out talking with people basically trying to have a good time. For some reason this guy kept taunting me. He had tats on his arms and even on his face. He looked very intimidating, so I tried to ignore him. He continued, calling me a college preppy, Moma's Boy, things like that. I noticed some people around the Bar were laughing at his taunts. So in defense of my honor, I said to him " I guess you think you're pretty tough with all those Tattoos on your face" Well as you may guess that really pissed him off. So he comes back with " You don't want to find out, cause you'll be sorry buddy" I just flipped him off and said " Ah I am not afraid of you" Well he went balistic and came at me, and grabbed me around my throat and started pushing me. I was able to throw him off of me. When I did he crashed into the Juke Box. He must have hurt himself cause he was kneeling down on the floor. I decided to make a run for it towards the door. He hit the juke Box so hard it actually skipped the song that was playing. As he was rolling around on the floor in pain this song started playing.
http://youtu.be/TjHJ_snG3RI
lol... stop it.. tooo funny ACP
I think some people just love to draw on themselves. o.O
Tattoo and pierced free.

Having said that, would be nice to see the provider verses her tattoos. If she gave an A plus services, friendly and sweet. Would people not see her because of acouple of tats.