Pimps

What is disturbing is the fact that fucktards and hooktards believe your shit..........you're not even very good at it........you need to take lessons from sofia.
Maybe providers have a bodyguard that they pay and it isn't a pimp? I would guess that lots of them have someone...and he isn't a pimp...tho I don't know. Originally Posted by Houston65
I can chime in on that one ... we still get the "pimp" label thrown at us anyway. doesn't bother me a bit.... there is however a difference between bodyguards and pimps; the provider shouldn't expect us to go running after assholes like the OP who chose not to pay up, because my job description is to keep them from harm's way, not manhandle somebody who didn't pose any physical threat to my client at all.

BUT... let's say the person ran off with her purse or some type of her property. Well, that's theft in any way you put it and anyone can act on that as a private citizen.

just wanted to clear up any common misconceptions or stereotypes....
I admit I was wrong for ripping off a provider. But whether or not I ripped off a provider misses the point of the post. The point was the dangers of people not recognizing that middle class type providers on this site can have pimps too. Clients let their guards down when they see middle class type eccie providers. I only mentioned the part about ripping off the provider so everyone would know why the pimp was angry and chose to reveal himself. But whether I ripped off a provider or not doesn't change the fact that a pimp hanging around a middle class type eccie provider is disturbing any way you look at it. What if the pimp would've approached an innocent client with a knife??? I posted what happened to see if anyone else had similar experiences regarding pimps controlling middle class type eccie providers. Originally Posted by N 2 DEEP
No, we get it.

• Trey
  • 09-07-2010, 09:34 AM
I admit I was wrong for ripping off a provider. But whether or not I ripped off a provider misses the point of the post. The point was the dangers of people not recognizing that middle class type providers on this site can have pimps too. Clients let their guards down when they see middle class type eccie providers. I only mentioned the part about ripping off the provider so everyone would know why the pimp was angry and chose to reveal himself. But whether I ripped off a provider or not doesn't change the fact that a pimp hanging around a middle class type eccie provider is disturbing any way you look at it. What if the pimp would've approached an innocent client with a knife??? I posted what happened to see if anyone else had similar experiences regarding pimps controlling middle class type eccie providers. Originally Posted by N 2 DEEP
you are so full of shit please BAN this guy and what ever other tag he has. I dont think you are black I dont think you saw anyone, I flat out think you are full of shit. You cant even name a name of this chick. Even if you could who would belive a liar like you from the start.
I flat out think you are full of shit. Originally Posted by trey
same here...some questionable statements in his story. your average pimp wouldn't have let him got away first and foremost...
:c lapping::mf r_lol:
What is disturbing is the fact that fucktards and hooktards believe your shit..........you're not even very good at it........you need to take lessons from sofia. Originally Posted by dearhunter
same here...some questionable statements in his story. your average pimp wouldn't have let him get away first and foremost... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69

EXACTLY....the story never happen!!!! People STOP believing this idiots lies..he is only on here to start up shit....NO REAL PIMP..would have let him get away.....this poster does nothing but start shit on the boards..all his posts need to be ignored...he's the rotten child that's screaming for everyone attention....dont listen and he will go away...

MODS...JUST BAN HIM ALREADY
  • Omari
  • 09-07-2010, 10:29 AM
1. I doubt this sh_t happened(but if it did I will continue).

2. You wanted to make 1 point but we see another point ( you are the scum of the earth).

3. I have seen a few girls from this site that may have had a pimp( I am saying his from a few phone calls they received during a session and by the answer to the questions that were asked of them) but I didn't encounter any promblems since the provider and I conducted business appropriately.

4. Pimps do not approach innocent clients & would not have let you leave the parking lot.

5. Mods close this.

6. If the mods don't close it why don't you out the provider so we can hear the other side.*
Dude is a stan, herb, pussy, and fake. All he does is harass Reese Ans stir up shit. Her pimp in your imaginary story should've beat your ass. I hope for your sake on day you don't get what's coming to you. How does it'd feel to wake up an asshole every day?
Another vote for banning the op anyone else?
Banning them doesn't do anything........they just return under a new handle........you have to fuck with them..........or just ignore them.
and sometimes ignoring them is the best way to fuck with them.
having protocol for this sort of thing is a must.

even if they re-sign-up.

they should be banned.
Interesting....So interesting I am going to send you to wear you can mull it over for a while..............and with that this thread is closed