No FS first visit???

• jwood
  • 04-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Does she have reviews? Did you read them?
I just ran into my second provider with a no name FS on first date ... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Blah blah blah. Without a provider name this is worthless.
Does she have reviews? Did you read them? Originally Posted by jwood

Yes she had given a number of okay's on p411
Yes she had given a number of okay's on p411 Originally Posted by jjkageab12
That means she's safe to see, not that you'll be getting FS.

Why did you start this drama thread?
Yes she had given a number of okay's on p411 Originally Posted by jjkageab12
How do you know? Did she tell you that? I know that a hobbyist has no way of knowing or accessing how many oks a provider has given and I know that Gina nor anyone who works for Gina told how many oks she has given.
  • jwood
  • 04-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Ok's are not reviews. Reviews would tell you exactly what she has done with other guys. You've written some.
Who the fuck are we talkin about, anyway?
Let me make sure I understand. You paid $300 US dollars and there was no full service on the table? And your going back for more? And this is the 2ed time this has happened to you?

May I ask. Do you have a penis? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Maybe the OP went to a strip club.

Why did you start this drama thread? Originally Posted by Jarvis
*Shhhh*

Its been kinda slow around here. And this is damn funny. I mean, not as funny as the Holly & Rod thread, but still good entertainment value.

To the OP, you paid three bills for an hour of conversation and dont want to say her name in public because don't want to ruin your chances of getting lucky when you visit again? All the while you have a list of roughly 600 other sure things?

P.T. Barnum called.....
Dude, you keep saying you have the money, good, great what the hell does that have to do with anything, except the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted". By you doing a repeat visit you only encourage her to keep scamming guys out of their money. If she has it listed in her menu then that's one thing. However, if she lists doing FS and doesn't perform, she is no better than a petty thief. As for your original question, I have never experienced that with any lady I have been with. Originally Posted by motor
Exactly... having the money and wisely using that money are at times very different things. Why would you want to pay a provider to HOPE to get laid? You pay a provider to make SURE you get laid, not to play games with you. Just because you have the money isn't much of a reason to let a provider continue taking advantage of you with little to nothing in return.
[QUOTE=Jarvis;1055155245]

I noticed that. All your Dallas reviews have been "no" except for WolfP. You seem to have very high standards. Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Actually it's about half yes half no
[QUOTE=Bob the Nailer;1055158094]
Actually it's about half yes half no Originally Posted by Jarvis
Not if you read the ROS.
So, basically you are willing to pay 600 for 2hrs of mostly talk. Hell man, read my reviews - I can TALK! - and i might even fcuk ur brains out. Lol. Where do I sign up!? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Right?! Sign me up for some of that lol

Did you research the ladies? Maybe they are ymmv, but sounds odd to me. Especially at that rate.
I'll respond to you when you have an intelligent comment

I'm not like the girls you harass for laughs, so buddy go start drama somewhere else Originally Posted by jjkageab12
His question is legit. You started this.

You have been here over 3 years and you were somewhat vague on the reasons for the situation. Do you have references? Do she advertise or did she tell you no FS on the first visit? If not, that is pure bait and switch or you forgot to wash you ass.

Give up the name or you are wasting bandwidth man.
Ill tell you what is wrong JJ ...
Youre not a newbie and from your 5 reviews in Dallas, 2 are WP and 3 from BP...
So youre basically been lurking on BP and expecting not to get Fucked? c'mon ...
You should do your homework before making a choice IMO ...
I had a "first date rule" bad experience with an Eccie provider booked through BP when I was a newbie, but I didnt know better ...
I learned my lesson about BP ...