What is your definition of "woman"?

What is your definition of "woman"?

tulsi gabbard Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree. I'll dubbed her as America's Daughter. You would think the Liberals would embrace her as such. Never will happen, they would rather embrace silly ass black women that don't know shit and old white guys that are all washed up.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 09:23 AM
I condemn anyone who pretends to be something they are not, ok Mr. Righteous. Originally Posted by Levianon17
We'll then stfu with your hypocrisy of telling others not to applaud them.

Fucking hypocrite. God Damn forum is full of them.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 09:24 AM
I agree. I'll dubbed her as America's Daughter. You would think the Liberals would embrace her as such. Never will happen, they would rather embrace silly ass black women that don't know shit and old white guys that are all washed up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You think Trump is not an old washed up white guy....hell an older more washed up white guy just beat him in 2020.

Fucking hypocrite. God Damn forum is full of them. Originally Posted by WTF
What others do doesn't matter to me. I have no control what others do or how they feel. You're the hypocrite and you don't even know it.
You think Trump is not an old washed up white guy....hell an older more washed up white guy just beat him in 2020. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump might be old in chronological terms but he's not washed up, he has more sense than Biden. Biden has been in Politics for fifty years and has ran for president in the 80's and was exposed for his plagiarism and excessive lying and nothing has changed. He's a waste of time.

Fucking hypocrite. God Damn forum is full of them. Originally Posted by WTF
wtf.... poster child for the biblical admonition of

dont pick the speck out of someone else's eye when you have a log in yours

i'd use the word mote but that might cause him confusion
Trump ... has more sense than Biden.... Originally Posted by Levianon17
... and WTF combined!

Not to mention a lot more money, more businesses, and a hotter mate!

Is that why all these jealous whiners on here?

Trump also knows what IS a woman, because he "grabs pussy"!

It's too bad the jealous whiners don't know "what is a Woman"!
... and WTF combined!

It's too bad the jealous whiners don't know "what is a Woman"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The Democratic Party is now the Party of "Misfits" they have no solutions to any of the countries problems just complaints and who to blame. They thrive on chaos because everything they believe in is chaotic. Men portraying themselves as Women, we are suppose to call them "Mam" or "Miss", because if you don't you're a bigot. They are afraid of reality that's why they answer questions ambiguously.
Follow The Science

Pretty easy to define "Male" and "Female."

Female = 2 X-Chromosomes

Male = One X-Chromosome and one Y-Chromosome.

you can dose a person with heroic quantities ofr hormones for years, and you can perform "Sex Reassignment surgery" till they look like a giant Barby Doll or a demolitive lumberjack. But if they have two X-Chromosomes, they are still a female. If they have one X-Chromosome and one Y-Chromosome, they are still a male.

Every cell in a person's body has these telltale chromosomes. This cannot be changed.

And THAT is the science.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 01:06 PM
Trump might be old in chronological terms but he's not washed up, he has more sense than Biden. Biden has been in Politics for fifty years and has ran for president in the 80's and was exposed for his plagiarism and excessive lying and nothing has changed. He's a waste of time. Originally Posted by Levianon17

• WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 01:08 PM
The Democratic Party is now the Party of "Misfits" they have no solutions to any of the countries problems just complaints and who to blame. They thrive on chaos because everything they believe in is chaotic. Men portraying themselves as Women, we are suppose to call them "Mam" or "Miss", because if you don't you're a bigot. They are afraid of reality that's why they answer questions ambiguously. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The most famous tranny of all time, Bruce Jenner is a Republican!
Imagine an alien came to earth from 1,000 light years away and they wanted to pick up one specimen of each human sex. Think of how pissed they would be if they got back found themselves with Rachel Levine and Whoopie Goldberg.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 02:36 PM
... and WTF combined!

It's too bad the jealous whiners don't know "what is a Woman"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You sound like a fucking rapist.

Trump got his money from his Daddy, just like you got your mannerisms from your momma.

Neither are anything to be jealous of.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2022, 02:38 PM
Imagine an alien came to earth from 1,000 light years away and they wanted to pick up one specimen of each human sex. Think of how pissed they would be if they got back found themselves with Rachel Levine and Whoopie Goldberg. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Don't sell your sailor pussy short....they would not be happy had they grabbed your silly ass
You sound like a fucking rapist. Originally Posted by WTF
Coming from a pedo groomer like you, I'm not sure that really carries the sting you think it does.