New p411 platform

How do I reset my browser? I still can't get it. It goes to site but just a blank page
So now phase 2 of p411 is comig ..
I sent a message about STATS not showing up.

The Stats are currently unavailable, but will be back once we implement phase 2 of our new site.
So now phase 2 of p411 is comig ..
I sent a message about STATS not showing up.

The Stats are currently unavailable, but will be back once we implement phase 2 of our new site. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks for the update, Gina. Did they provide any kind of timeline for when this phase 2 will be implemented?
  • jan-w
  • 12-06-2023, 10:54 AM
I'll see how responsive they are to a problem. I've never been able to find my mailbox and recently I got a notice in my e-mail that someone had messaged me there. Went back to my home page and tried once again to find it and finally did. It was in a shaded area near the top of the page, practically invisible. When I pressed the tab, it wouldn't respond. So I e-mailed them about the issue. Now to see if they fix it.
What browser are you using? While I’ve not experienced the exact same problem as you describe I am having similar issues with some sites since I upgraded to iOS 17 a few days ago. I’m wondering if it’s an issue across multiple platforms or is an iOS thing.
  • jan-w
  • 12-06-2023, 01:09 PM
A few hours later, I did get a response so I give them a little credit for timeliness. BUT...they didn't address my problem. They told me where to find the mailbox icon. I already knew that. My problem was that I can't open it. It's in a shaded area and my cursor won't work there. So I e-mailed them again and we'll see what happens. No point in having a membership if I can't receive messages. I'm on a laptop PC and am using firefox browser.
Thanks for the update, Gina. Did they provide any kind of timeline for when this phase 2 will be implemented? Originally Posted by TinMan
Not at all
A few hours later, I did get a response so I give them a little credit for timeliness. BUT...they didn't address my problem. They told me where to find the mailbox icon. I already knew that. My problem was that I can't open it. It's in a shaded area and my cursor won't work there. So I e-mailed them again and we'll see what happens. No point in having a membership if I can't receive messages. I'm on a laptop PC and am using firefox browser. Originally Posted by jan-w
Might need them to reset your act , what I had to do in order for the messages not take all day to load .
when you click the icon up right side, right below logout , that is where you click to get your messages ,, then you see mange right under longout
then look over to the left should see somrthing like this then scroll down to my mail box .
INBOX (1223)
SENT (2984)