Begging vs. The Hunt

Begging is a good thing.
How else am I going to get entertained?
With complete respect to your clientele and your ability but If I have to chase a provider to give her money then I'm going to see somebody else. I mean no dissrespect just if I have given reasonable time notice and it doesn't fit her schedule then she's out. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yeah, I second that. No ones that good.
Meh, whatever get the cash the best.
This dude does all of my "hunting". Best bait I ever used. When he "has my back", I find begging becomes a moot point.

Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hahaha! That's a good one. I love your sense of humor. PRICE-less
Begging is a good thing.
How else am I going to get entertained? Originally Posted by BlackMistress
I love this!

There used to be a time and place when a woman could tell a man that wasn't her husband or SO that the bill's due, because there would be no other reason she would stoop to such a position if she weren't in dire straights.

Nowadays, even in REAL LIFE, it's downright ugly. There is no reason a woman should ever be broke. We have too many advances in technology, education is free to cheap, and entrepreneurship favors women so there is no reason to not have your hands in something.

In the P4P world, a lady should place an ad if she needs some money. You shouldn't wait until your bills are due to try to keep your regulars' interest.

Great topic, Lacy!
Ms LL, I will beg you to get your ass down to Houston and spin on me, My lil personal spinner............LOL
Talking with someone or having a casual conversation is not begging. Asking a gent about a new job, how life is treating him, or if he saw that new movie is also not begging.

Begging is a turnoff, flirting is a turn on, and I wish some of these ladies knew the difference. I love to flirt, to joke, and to talk about lots of things not hobby related and I will see a lady who does this with me over someone who wants me to take her shopping.
Talking with someone or having a casual conversation is not begging. Asking a gent about a new job, how life is treating him, or if he saw that new movie is also not begging.

Begging is a turnoff, flirting is a turn on, and I wish some of these ladies knew the difference. I love to flirt, to joke, and to talk about lots of things not hobby related and I will see a lady who does this with me over someone who wants me to take her shopping. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I agree. Good post. A little fun conversation where one feels like there is a casual relationship makes the difference. Sometimes friends share needs with one another and I'm fine with that. Doesn't mean I can always meet them.
Begging is bad.
I do enjoy flirting with my regulars that enjoy and want that...
I do keep in contact with friends old and new. Thats just me. If thats unwanted I understand and it wont be an issue. I take my lead from you. If you flirt I will flirt back. Want to get dirty? I can do that too... I'm just a naughty girl!
  • Sami
  • 04-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Begging makes you look desperate period.
Most of us fucktards are desperate . . . Oh wait, this about the ladies being desperate ... That is a cat of a different color.
New tactic in P411 I've noticed...not sure if other hobbyists are getting this too. Several providers I've seen in the past and even received 'Okays' from will 'View' my profile every once in a while(and since this is tracked on P411 and even sends me an alert each time), this is their way to me of saying, "Hey, wanna fuck for bucks..." basically. Thought it was interesting to say the least. I could be wrong, and maybe some of you providers do this, but that's how it comes across to me.

I like the 'HUNT'... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Not always the case. I often get contacted by ladies with question "I've seen you give OK to mr X, could you confirm?"

If I get a request like that I am going to go to my history of OKs and look up that gent again to refresh my memory. You will get notified by P411 that I looked you up. I have no other intentions other than to give you a reference.

Lina
Begging is bad.
I do enjoy flirting with my regulars that enjoy and want that...
I do keep in contact with friends old and new. Thats just me. If thats unwanted I understand and it wont be an issue. I take my lead from you. If you flirt I will flirt back. Want to get dirty? I can do that too... I'm just a naughty girl! Originally Posted by LadyRed

I love it when a lady keeps in touch with me. It makes me feel special, even though I am just another guy. Also flirting in private is a big turn on and apart of the contact. I can't speak for all the guys around but it makes me crave the lady that much more.
Dunno quite how to answer this one . . .no provider ever begged me fir itt . . . .
I love it when a lady keeps in touch with me. It makes me feel special, even though I am just another guy. Also flirting in private is a big turn on and apart of the contact. I can't speak for all the guys around but it makes me crave the lady that much more. Originally Posted by KenMonk

Thats different. She isnt making desperate pleas to come see her...