Dress Attire

Hey, wait a minute. I got a mullet and I haven't had any complaints, yet.
Hey Folks, I think the meaning of my question got skewed. I was asking the ladies what are some of the odd things men showed up to incall or what they had on for an outcall. I've heard some funny things. Or guys, what are some of the unusual things providers have worn when you show up? Here's what I was getting at...

Although on an outcall, it really is best to answer the door wearing something. Once, I had a gentleman answer the door in old, tired and sagging tightie whities that were down to his knees. The white cotton was yellowed. It didn't give me a good first impression. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Jeans, t-shirt, suit, button up shirt, sweatpants are all normal. I'm looking for some funny stuff like I stated in my original thread post.
This makes it completely clear as to why Miley is SO fucked up... Originally Posted by LickHer

The fact that Billy Ray is her father is the greatest factor in how fucked up she is.
I have a pimp outfit I wore at Halloween, maybe I should wear that to an Incall.
Although on an outcall, it really is best to answer the door wearing something. Once, I had a gentleman answer the door in old, tired and sagging tightie whities that were down to his knees. The white cotton was yellowed. It didn't give me a good first impression. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers;
That is funny shit right there.

Although, I request out calls for the most part, and I appreciate someone who can show the appropriate amount of discretion. Nothing like meeting a lady in the lobby who is screaming in her attire "I am here for only an hour or so".

My point is, discretion goes a long way for everyone.