WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSHY KITTIES?

Nice! Bring back the bush!
I just had a guy ask me to shave. I told him that I am unique because I don't as most of the ladies in my area do shave.

I love the feeling of my lover running their fingers through my soft pubes and then gently pulling it.
I have a furry kitty too.
I prefer petting a furry animal.....
I am bisexual and I prefer shaved or trimmed kittys BUT lately the men love the natural kitty kat.. so I keep mine natural , yet maintained.. in other words long enough without becoming TOO bushy... Im told its very pretty!! wink wink!

xoxoxoxo

Storm
Yes...Bring Back the Bush!!
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 04:33 PM
It is usually bushy after my period... I don't bother shaving during Aunt Flo visit lol
OMG that is a gorgeous bush. Would love to play there
  • tzv13
  • 03-25-2015, 12:08 AM
It is usually bushy after my period... I don't bother shaving during Aunt Flo visit lol Originally Posted by anita
Nice!
I just had a guy I vesk me to shave. I told him that I am unique because I don't as most of the ladies in my area do shave.

I love the feeling of my lover running their fingers through my soft pubes and then gently pulling it. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
I'll remember that for my next date with you. I've never had a problem with your grooming.
My bush us a long natural fur pile that loves to be petted. I love for it to be pulled and can squirt if you use my pubes as a love handle to spank my pussy just right.
Great thread...
Love a good bush !!!
I have a pretty furry blonde kitty ;-)
naughtyangel does i have seen it - super sweet