Review: Got the upsell blues

A quickie for $50? Who doesn't jump at this deal with just about any provider? She just needs a a pulse for that to be a deal at that rate.
Oh lordy please. It's on here that I offered to make it up to you at half off. Even though it was not my fault that I was busy. You called me on a Friday very busy day for me. Wanted a 15 minute appt. I was busy I couldn't get you in like I said. Then you want to come on here and talk crap about me. It's done it's over. Get over it already. Your on ignore I'm on ignore. Put on your big boy panties and go see someone else. And I'll go fuck someone else too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
To set the record straight with the truth.
I called on a MONDAY asking for a THURSDAY appointment to which you agreed.
I arrived at the designated location on that Thursday a half hour early to avoid any inconvenience to you. I contacted you to let you know I was in the area. You sent me a text saying you could not make the scheduled time and needed an extra hour. I said ok and asked for final approach directions. You then called and started with the upsell crap. I then said never mind as I am turned off by that sort of haggling.

And as long as I am setting record straight I NEVER said I wanted a full hour for 50 or any other such discount. In fact I have not asked you for any discount of any kind beyond what you stated in the original ad.
You sure about that? Face pic can be found in her own reviews, maybe someone else can bump it, I'm not doing it Originally Posted by BLM69
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1204330

Personally assuming they're not shopped I think she looks good. I'd kneel to pray at her altar!
To set the record straight with the truth.
I called on a MONDAY asking for a THURSDAY appointment to which you agreed.
I arrived at the designated location on that Thursday a half hour early to avoid any inconvenience to you. I contacted you to let you know I was in the area. You sent me a text saying you could not make the scheduled time and needed an extra hour. I said ok and asked for final approach directions. You then called and started with the upsell crap. I then said never mind as I am turned off by that sort of haggling.

And as long as I am setting record straight I NEVER said I wanted a full hour for 50 or any other such discount. In fact I have not asked you for any discount of any kind beyond what you stated in the original ad. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Dude really just let it go already. You look like a dumb ass. Your cheap ass called me on a Friday wanting a quickie keep in mind a quickie. For a 100 bucks. I said I was busy You got mad and upset because I couldn't get you in.Then you come on here and cry like a little baby. Move on geeez. There's so many other girls here. Go pay to get your quickie get it out of your system. Get laid and be happy k.
  • BLM69
  • 06-25-2017, 11:34 PM

Personally assuming they're not shopped I think she looks good. I'd kneel to pray at her altar! Originally Posted by Brandofan
We are talking about a face pic? Not the review I'm referring to
There are links to face pics in the ROS.

Personally assuming they're not shopped I think she looks good. I'd kneel to pray at her altar! Originally Posted by Brandofan
Awww your so sweet
Dang Tara....I'd luv even just 5 min. for $50!!!
Tara I will take his place for the 50/15! Seriously I need to see you soon! Super hot body
Too much drama associated with this provider, bareback service or not she's off my TDL.
  • BLM69
  • 07-25-2017, 08:53 PM
Tara I will take his place for the 50/15! Seriously I need to see you soon! Super hot body Originally Posted by hktbob
Catch her on BP, she runs rent specials at the end of the month
Catch her on BP, she runs rent specials at the end of the month Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol BLM
Tara I will take his place for the 50/15! Seriously I need to see you soon! Super hot body Originally Posted by hktbob
Your so hot. You know I love you man
Dang Tara....I'd luv even just 5 min. for $50!!! Originally Posted by angusranch
Well you are in my neck of the woods sexy.
Wink wink
You are making me blush Tara! I will figure out a time and get to see you and that super hot body soon!