Ban-A-Palooza 2018! (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

^^criticizing? nah. just asking for uniformity. it's an open secret on the Board that her intel is good.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Maybe so, maybe not, either way, whether her information is correct or not is irrelevant...

so TW, yes or no, should hobbyists be banned on her word alone? i say yes, if sometimes, then always. or never. what say you? Originally Posted by pxmcc
No member will ever be banned based on her word alone...
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2018, 11:50 PM
^^you might be right, but Oralist was banned almost right after her post. i heard that IP tracking shit can take a while to prove; maybe not tho?
^^^^ he is right obviously and vb is a powerful forum/database and the icky backroom that can parse the url hits and look at your i.p., MAC address, and cookies.....

probably knows more about you....than you.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-23-2018, 02:05 AM
^^maybe i should just stick to BP. there just unsophisticated regular ol' le settin up obvious-ass stings at Motel 6. Big Brother aint all dat, mostly..

Oh wait, I forgot I did nothing wrong. well, actually, a thread hijack worth 5 points, and an "unwarranted" (naw, it was well warranted ha ha) insult good for another 5.

carry on..
^^maybe i should just stick to BP.
carry on.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No no......just stick to using THIS METHOD
^^you might be right, but Oralist was banned almost right after her post. i heard that IP tracking shit can take a while to prove; maybe not tho? Originally Posted by pxmcc
The time that Oralist was banned proves what, exactly?

I’m beginning to think that some of you don’t actually know what the forum guidelines say...and that you believe that this website functions technically different from any other website on the Interwebs.

If that’s the case, Staff awaits your imminent requests to have your handles Disabled...we will honor your request with all due haste. Thank you.
Maybe pxm's tampon is getting crusty.
I’m beginning to think that some of you don’t actually know what the forum guidelines say... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Only NOW beginning to think that?

Wake

UP!

Maybe pxm's tampon is getting crusty. Originally Posted by pyramider
he seems more like the pad type
  • pxmcc
  • 01-24-2018, 12:04 AM
he seems more like the pad type Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Maybe pxm's tampon is getting crusty. Originally Posted by pyramider
What's with all the hate? Oralist getting banned is no skin off my back. I just asked a simple question. No need to be rude, gents.
You actually made a statement, followed by a question. I asked you what your point was. Please continue...
Italia DiBella.

El Strappy, too?
No, not el Strappy!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2018, 10:37 PM
aww shit..
prbly that Frankenstein thread. fooking monstrosity..
Y'all didn't peep WU's edit?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=263

She'd already fucked up by bringing outside drama to eccie before this fumble

Smh