Let’s have a civilized conversation...

Who cares what anyone does BCD as long as it’s safe and consensual?
And if it’s actually gay then literally who cares. It’s 2019. Live your best life Originally Posted by LuciaConte
Exactly I agree!

This was clearly to open discussion since I was wondering what the ladies would think of it were true as well as getting the guys point of view also.

But you said it best at the end of the day play safe who care it’s 2019 but some from what I see it’s 1919 😂
Hey ManSlut forgot to tell you why don’t you start a GoFundMe for yourself so you can get a little action releases that anger in a positive way you know? It’s been a while from what I see on your reviews but hey bro I’m sure we all can contribute a bit 😉👍

Or if by then you are a bit butt hurt let us know we can contribute for some Preparation H so you can sit back down on that chair of yours and warrior on bro!
And if it’s actually gay then literally who cares. It’s 2019. Live your best life Originally Posted by LuciaConte
You have my vote for post of the year, Lucia. I couldn't have written it better myself.
I'v helped a cross or before dresser , dress up & with make up
and panties bra and heels , one was a well known Bass Player from the 60-70's
He came with to bags of woman clothing .
I'v helped a cross or before dresser , dress up & with make up
and panties bra and heels , one was a well known Bass Player from the 60-70's
He came with to bags of woman clothing . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That is interesting can we get an idea of the name of band they were in?
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2019, 09:01 PM
The reality is nobody really knows, How far anyone here goes bcd, you may get this wealthy polite man walk through your door that just had a fuck fest with strangers 3 days prior. If anyone is worried about the worst, this hobby isn't for you
where is TOMCLUBS when you need him
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2019, 09:09 PM
where is TOMCLUBS when you need him Originally Posted by cage196
He is your hero!
I would do both but some sort of realism needs to be in play. If your gonna cross dress you have to go the whole way and not just slip on a dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciaConte
And if it’s actually gay then literally who cares. It’s 2019. Live your best life

100% agree who cares ,
LOL

Thread title: Let’s have a civilized conversation.

Number of posts that lasted for:

Zero
LOL

Thread title: Let’s have a civilized conversation.

Number of posts that lasted for:

Zero Originally Posted by pistol shot
One reason it’s rarely civilized is because we are all sexually and or financially frustrated. And we expect too much. I’ve seen hobbyist bash young or less established providers when they have little if any business savvy much less life experience. I would not select a surgeon or a lawyer based on her ability to fuck (although it would be a nice option). I’m not selecting a hooker on her business acumen. Just take a shower and try to be on time is good enough for me. If I didn’t have interest I would not have called. Providers need to expect the same.

This is a glass house with a bunch of hoes and mongers throwing rocks at each other. I guess we can’t expect utopia.
one was a well known Bass Player from the 60-70's
He came with to bags of woman clothing . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
you are going to make me guess.. Jack Bruce?

if so, I will never hear "I feel free" the same way ever again.

but I understand where the title was drawn from