SO I'M NEW...CAN SOMEONE WELCOME ME

OK OK OK I KNOW IM A NEW PROVIDER BUT LETS NOT TREAT ME LIKE ONE GUYS...WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS AND GET SOME GOOD REVIEWS..YOU WILL NEVER KNW UNTIL YOU TRY...
I'LL TREAT U GOOD JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!
Originally Posted by Staxxb
For starters you'll feel more welcome if you STOP YELLING AT US... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Sweetie,
Just ignore Wakeup, he's overly sensitive and insecure.
Sweetie,
Just ignore Wakeup, he's overly sensitive and insecure. Originally Posted by boardman
He is just missing his wife, once Val returns he will be just fine
OK OK OK I KNOW IM A NEW PROVIDER BUT LETS NOT TREAT ME LIKE ONE GUYS...WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS AND GET SOME GOOD REVIEWS..YOU WILL NEVER KNW UNTIL YOU TRY...
I'LL TREAT U GOOD JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!!!
Originally Posted by Staxxb
staxxb

One of the worst things you can do i my book is answer the phone and arrange your next 'date' when I'm there resting between nuts. However long the session is please turn your god dam phone off and allow as many nuts a possible. Have a extensive range of lingerie & toys available. Judging by entyce's photos she has the right idea!!! Have a break between your dates. I suppose it depends on the market niche / level your aiming at. Make out your having a great time (even though your thinking that you got to get the cat to the vets by 5). I know if a tough job at times. Best wishes and be safe

Love Empire XXX

You do have a fantastic ass BTY (and do you work with a girlfriend at all?? - just asking)
Thanks Empire!! I do have a gf that will get down with me but she doesnt work how I work..If i ask she's always down
i can see just fine...that booty is banging. and all caps...got my attention....or wait...was it the booty again? Welcome sexy.....holla at me if u need some verification. And newbie discounts....?
i can see just fine...that booty is banging. and all caps...got my attention....or wait...was it the booty again? Welcome sexy.....holla at me if u need some verification. And newbie discounts....? Originally Posted by windowshopper
thanks sweetie!!