Six different types of hobbyists

• Hooks
  • 08-03-2019, 01:19 AM
I'd be the disappointment... fat guy, not packing a lot, and I'd be done before things even got started.
I'd be the disappointment... fat guy, not packing a lot, and I'd be done before things even got started. Originally Posted by Hooks
Disappointment?

The only way you can be a disappointment is if you didn't bring the donation or if you have poor hygiene or if you are disrespectful/aggressive towards her.

She will be happy you're not packing a lot because then she won't be sore afterwards. She will be happy that you're done quick because then the session will end before the allotted time and she will still receive the full donation.

As for you being fat & unattractive, most providers don't care about that. They're not on eccie to find a boyfriend or a husband. They're not like us men who have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them. Women are wired differently. Plus, if they started rejecting men for being unattractive, they will soon grow broke LOL.
So I was catching up with a retired MILF over few drinks. We were reminiscing about how the hobbyland has changed.

One thing she brought up was very interesting. Obviously, active ladies wont be too vocal but let's see how this goes.

1. Over promiser- self explanatory
2. Cheap haggler type
3. Board consumed-drama fed
4. Resume guy
5. Daytime Married types
6. BFE's

Lmao....she had no filter this day! What yall think? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
That is a pretty good list. There are a few lesser known species of hobbyists that show themselves from time to time, however rarely. They include:

1) Captain Save-a-Ho: He is a noble character who is looking for a provider to rescue from her tragic lifestyle. Of course, he knows that she is just waiting for someone from a higher social strata to come along and build her a new life free from her tormentors. This particular specie has many traits in common with the hobbyist that is actually seeking love and affection in the hobby, so it's hard to tell them apart sometimes.

2) The researcher: This species doesn't really need to pay women for sex, he is just doing research about the life style for his book, his academic research, his article, the competing website he is opening next month, etc.

3) The competitor: This species thrives on combining sex with a challenge. For example, I knew of a hobbyist that would pour over reviews of providers that do only L1 and nothing else. If they had a solid reputation of only doing L1, he would book session after session, trying to be the first to get her "upgrade her service". The higher the better. Or hobbyists who try to persuade a provider who has a reputation of only doing safe sex to go bareback.

Your little chat also reminded me that there are NO secrets in the hobby world. Both providers and hobbyists share all kinds of dangerous, personal information with each other and it usually spreads like wildfire. I never have understood why someone would do that, but the gossip is always rampant.
I would be curious as hell to hear the girls chime in on #3.....There are literally tards that think the pussy should be free because they have big cocks/can pleasure a girl????
Please gotta hear details!!
(Incidentally i eat pussy REAL good ) Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hmmm. If they do believe that, then I'm not sure why they even bother "hobbying". There is so much free pussy out here that if they don't want to pay for it then all they have to do is go out into the "real world" and apply themselves. I can only assume these guys must be extremely unattractive or awkward with women.
Where does my 1.3" of dangling death fit into the profiles?
7. Douchebags that don’t know they’re douchebags, but think all the whores think they’re the Shit! They do a lot of socializing with whores & strippers because they’re so cool. They may even start Hobby Social Clubs. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The SHADE of it all!!!