Avoid Blue! Cops There Now!

Anyone worried they were watching prior and people are going to get Robert Krafted? Originally Posted by jville24
The raids were at 730a, and that was probably not an accident. Cops like pu$$y too, y'know.
Interesting, it appears that you know what happens at Blue around 7:30A
  • grail
  • 03-19-2020, 05:08 PM
Interesting, it appears that you know what happens at Blue around 7:30A Originally Posted by georgecam
Troll alert! Back georgescam!! Get back!!!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 880dba815ee76e6d5abf9a915a8c0dac.jpg (8.8 KB, 830 views)
I always thought amps would be a lot of fun. But I also thought they were too risky because they were in the public eye. Curious how many of you amp boys got caught with your pants down during the raid. I read on the DPD website they were reviewing security footage and customers could be charged. I'd be shitting bricks right now if I visited Blue lately. Glad I listened to my gut and stuck with indys!!!
I dont think they do anything to the customers
i am a delivery boy, i went there many time so they charge me too ?? LMFAO
Interesting, it appears that you know what happens at Blue around 7:30A Originally Posted by georgecam
It was on the website linked to an earlier thread about Blue. Yes, I have college level reading comprehension. Getting the feeling that puts me in the minority here.
Man, the ladies at Bless and Nagoya will be missed.
It was on the website linked to an earlier thread about Blue. Yes, I have college level reading comprehension. Getting the feeling that puts me in the minority here. Originally Posted by weasel99
Miscommunication somewhere. I thought you were saying cops pick 7:30 because of things that happen in most spa around 7:30.
Dallas used to be the top amp city in the nation, now I would consider LA to be number one, they have a large korea town, lots of these ladies might move to LA.

Dallas amps have been targeted mainly by chief of police of dallas who is a woman, aside from that her dad was killed by a pimp supposedly so as long as she’s there its not good for amps here in dallas.

The dallas amps flourished under male chief of police, 10 to 5 years ago i remember the amps where strong now just a few remain. What changed? These amps where in discreet locations i would assume they have been targeted for months and not because someone complained like they say, blue was the most popular...

Much more to say but ...
Dallas used to be the top amp city in the nation, now I would consider LA to be number one, they have a large korea town, lots of these ladies might move to LA.

Dallas amps have been targeted mainly by chief of police of dallas who is a woman, aside from that her dad was killed by a pimp supposedly so as long as she’s there its not good for amps here in dallas.

The dallas amps flourished under male chief of police, 10 to 5 years ago i remember the amps where strong now just a few remain. What changed? These amps where in discreet locations i would assume they have been targeted for months and not because someone complained like they say, blue was the most popular...

Much more to say but ... Originally Posted by phantom11
Agree with you... thanks
The new chief of police is literally incompetent, just watch the news and you can see where no one thinks she can do the job. During the community meetings or during the city hall meetings everyone thinks she can't do her job, she can't stop any serious real crime, like murders, because she has been quoted as saying she's trying to change the "culture" of the dpd, whatever the hell that means. So she goes after the low hanging fruit that is also a personal vendetta of hers. She needs to be fired because of her incompetence.
  • spyda
  • 03-20-2020, 05:26 PM
I find it hilarious that they will bust these AMP's but these thug pimps and girls that hang out on harry hines walnut hill and shady trail get to constantly rip people off and offer terrible service uninterrupted. They do this in plain view of the public and they do nothing.
The street hookers don’t have much cash on them. Even jade spa netted several hundred thousand