Facesitting

I become so much wetter and turned on when Im on top rubbing my pussy on his face telling him to lick me good, suck my hot clit, and slurp up all my juices..........I Mistress's job is sooo tough.......lol
Facesitting is my second favorite fetish, I can't do without it......It's hot with the right person.....Ms Athena I will see you soon....
I become so much wetter and turned on when Im on top rubbing my pussy on his face telling him to lick me good, suck my hot clit, and slurp up all my juices..........I Mistress's job is sooo tough.......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

damn girl I love you!!!! [we MUST be twins...lol}
Dammit all none of you are near where I live! Just my luck. Originally Posted by BuriedFace

hey sweety---ROADTRIP TIME FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Oh if only I could babe, money issues prevent it unfortunately atm...otherwise, I wouldn't think twice about it. Maybe you could "punish" me for me making you wait so long when I eventually meet with you
I'm not really into face-sitting (Its okay), but nude oil wrestling on the sensual side with me eventually getting the girl pinned. You can imagine the rest.
Facesitting is my second favorite fetish, I can't do without it......It's hot with the right person.....Ms Athena I will see you soon.... Originally Posted by cumalot
LOL Cant wait to bury your face and hear you slurping............Bring it on!
It's at the top of my wishlist....damn, I hope to experience it soon.
It's at the top of my wishlist....damn, I hope to experience it soon. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Make it happen sugar, Life is to short not to have fun..............Fantasies/Fetishes are HOT and need to be lived out...........
mmmm.... love fetish talk!
It's a wonderful position from which to perform DATY on a woman b/c you can cup her ass...stroke her tits..tongue her pussy and all the while be looking up at her while she looks down. Sigh...now I'm gonna have to go out for lunch today!
It's a wonderful position from which to perform DATY on a woman b/c you can cup her ass...stroke her tits..tongue her pussy and all the while be looking up at her while she looks down. Sigh...now I'm gonna have to go out for lunch today! Originally Posted by txcwby6
Funny you mention that, txcwby.. I was DATY'ing a young lady in that position the other day, where she was sitting/straddling my face... my left hand was cupping her ass while my right hand reached up to play with her tits, all the while my tongue was teasing and licking her clit and pussy. While my fingers and hand were cupping her ass, the thumb of my left hand was between her legs, sliding around teasing her wetness... lo and behold, next thing I knew she was so wet that my thumb slipped inside one orifice while my tongue stayed in the other. She LOVED it and rode both tongue and thumb like a champ. It was f'n HOT!
  • Gucci
  • 01-21-2012, 11:53 PM
I can only imagine lying under Dallas Rain with that kitty of hers hanging over my face dripping all over me, her rubbing it on my nose, and letting my tongue get a taste from time to time.
I would love for her to wrestle me down, grab my head and shove my face into her ass and keep it there until I tap out, then just do it all over again
Make it happen sugar, Life is to short not to have fun..............Fantasies/Fetishes are HOT and need to be lived out........... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Oh I will, but it will have to be with a lady I have seen (and trust). I have a couple in mind, but am unsure of how to broach the subject.
Oh I will, but it will have to be with a lady I have seen (and trust). I have a couple in mind, but am unsure of how to broach the subject. Originally Posted by Diomidis
But of course, their has to be trust to push those limits and reveal your inner most desires................Just straight out ask them if they can help you fulfill your fantasies, they should feel honored to make them cum true.......