Per Dorian's sarcasm and infinite wisdom... Unconfirmed NCNS by none other than...

There is a difference between being overweight or out of shape.
There is a difference between being overweight or out of shape. Originally Posted by nascobar21

Im neither
To inform, teach a lesson, learn from mistakes, get a point across, make an ass out of myself, eventually make my way into your heart... I could go on, but Wakeup might say it best...

And to entertain! That's what co-ed is about, right?

Edit: This post was in response to one from Dorthy that apparently got redacted/vanished...

Something along the lines of... "what's the point of this thread?"
Originally Posted by Readytolearn

To inform what and teach what lesson?
Im neither Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I agree with you Dorthy.....you look great to me!
Im neither Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Everyone has their own vision.
WTF does any of this have to do with the WU/DG for Mod campaign? Stay focused 'tards....your support and contribution$ are needed.....don't forget....

Everyone has their own vision. Originally Posted by nascobar21
Thats the problem
I agree with you Dorthy.....you look great to me! Originally Posted by tttalinky
Same here... I want it bad...

(Sing it to Urshers melody) You know you've got it bad, when you start threads, and DM bites right back... You know you've got it bad, when DG and Wakeup, give you crap...
Thats the problem Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Everyone includes you.
Hi Dorthy!
5'10 155lbs is not fat omg Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Amazon...

2 more inches in height ... You would be an Amazon Princess...
To inform what and teach what lesson? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
To inform others of what transpired between us and enlighten more on your professionalism. And to inform more about my passion for you...

To teach that sarcasm is best taken literally and figuratively... Or that sarcasm seldom works... And to teach others what it might take to get you out from hiding/silence.

Honestly... I don't know.
DM is not overweight. Originally Posted by Kammye
We would know that if she posted taint photos.
To inform others of what transpired between us and enlighten more on your professionalism. And to inform more about my passion for you...

To teach that sarcasm is best taken literally and figuratively... Or that sarcasm seldom works... And to teach others what it might take to get you out from hiding/silence.

Honestly... I don't know. Originally Posted by Readytolearn
I always wondered if goof gas was a real thing. After your comments I now know....

I always wondered if goof gas was a real thing. After your comments I now know....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Again, not wasting time on the YouTube links... Can someone give me the gist of the video?

Goof gas for the win?