Daily west Texas weather report

Mexico is south of us. West of T2D.

Buy a fucking compass. Originally Posted by Pistolero
No shit, when Mexico blows a big fart, it blows north into Texas. Thus, a northerly wind. My compass is pointing to Pria at the moment.

So, I guess Pistol is the New Joe Dinardo. Partly cloudy in Allegehny County Joe.

Fuckin Joe Dinardo
No shit, when Mexico blows a big fart, it blows north into Texas. Thus, a northerly wind. Originally Posted by bambino
no shithead, a northerly wind blows FROM the north. Did you even go to school anywhere?
no shithead, a northerly wind blows FROM the north. Did you even go to school anywhere? Originally Posted by jw4591
Obviously he went to Pittsburgh public school
Obviously he went to Pittsburgh public school Originally Posted by amishgangster
Damn, beat me to it.
it's a balmly 63 here in Casparis.
Damn, beat me to it. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Do they even have public schools in west Texas? Now, JW busting balls about ones education is a fuckin scream.
it's a balmly 63 here in Casparis. Originally Posted by jw4591

Isnt it like 58 all year round 24/7 in Casparis?
Do they even have public schools in west Texas? Now, JW busting balls about ones education is a fuckin scream. Originally Posted by bambino
Not really... butt they all know about stump training.
Now, JW busting balls about ones education is a fuckin scream. Originally Posted by bambino
You'd be surprised
You'd be surprised Originally Posted by jw4591
Oxford, Harvard, MIT, West Point, which one.?
CUP, it was CSC back then
Isnt it like 58 all year round 24/7 in Casparis? Originally Posted by amishgangster
only in the caves
I remember once going to the caves, there's a big mud puddle in the road about 30 ft. long. It's always full of water, never dries up. There's a little road/path you can take around the puddle that everybody uses, but it's a pretty tight bend. I was driving a full size Bronco that time and told the pretty young lady with me let's go thru the puddle, it can't be that deep. I locked the hubs and drove in. Holy shit! The fuckin water was above the hood. We made it to the caves. Had to clean out the air cleaner and dry out the distributor cap at the caves. The puddle is still there, I don't go thru the puddle anymore.
BTW, if anyone wants to see the caves ya can't anymore. The fuckin game commission sealed them up to protect the fuckin bats. Can't fuck in the caves anymore.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ8z-bXE7n0
Must be nasty in Texas today..................
Jus sayin'