What exactly is BBW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Rule of 100 is a joke...what if she is 22-19-59? Still fits the rule, but is that ideal?

Baby got Back!!
Hmmmm...that "Shmoo" looks kinda hot if you ask me! Sorry, that's just the way my mind works sometimes!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse

I am not sure why everyone gets bent out of shape over these threads. There is nothing wrong with people having different opinions about size and shape. Some would classify me as a BBW and some would say I am borderline. I consider myself a small BBW.

As for size, size 12/14 depends on the height and weight of the girl and her build. Some will get on here and say if she is short that makes her a BBW. That is not true. At my smallest, I was only a 10/12 and less than 1% would have classified me as a BBW.

I do not see anything wrong with these threads as long as everyone can be nice. If you do not like BBWs or even big girls, no problem. Just remember some might not like a TOAS...
whether they call you "thick", "curvy", or "bbw" as long as they are calling you, it really doesn't matter..its just a label.

BBW can mean many things to many people..

B= Big (which doesn't indicate weight, only means big,..could be some girl that is 6' tall)
B= beautiful--surely no woman is offended by being called that
w=woman--unless you got a twig and giggle berries..hopefully you are a woman.

while it may be generally accepted that bbw indicated a "fat" girl and relates it only to weight.. the term itself can mean anything to anyone.. one man's bbw is another mans "thick" girl or "curvy".

In the end its just a label, a label that really has no accurate definition and a group of 10 guys would have 10 variations of what they would deem bbw..

as long as the guys are calling..they can call me what they like.. bbw, fat, obese, thick, curvy,