Rules on Outing

Well if it's any consolation,she's moving out of State very very very soon..

Dont let the door .....hows that go?
this has become a thread.....moved to co-ed
I just sported wood reading that. Dayyyum NaMo....

If I were a fapper, I would be fapping all day to that right there....

THANK YOU Originally Posted by TryWeakly
As Dearhunter says in his review: Fap, fap, fap, fap, etc. NaMo wins the "Snappy Comeback Award", with an awesome Avatar, too.

A provider was BAN for a year for OUTING another provider. But is claiming that it wasn't for OUTING.

My question to the admin and Mods was if they clarify if that was true or not. But you wouldn't understand the question because it wasn't for you or any extra want-to-be Mods ...
s Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
While we cannot get into the specifics of any one case, I can tell you that the only single guideline violation that carries a one year ban is for Outing.

So, it's safe to say that if you know a person was banned for a year for a single violation then you can pretty accurately deduce that it was for outing.
My side is hurting. NaMo your signature line.
I just listened to all the words of Nicki Minaj
If only Natalia was capable of really opening up and expressing her feelings. So much innuendo.
Damn NaMo,you busted the mic. And with that, MODs you can close this thread this biotch is done!!!
Seconded. Houston doesn't need the OP and her BSC attitude.

Bye
Seconded. Houston doesn't need the OP and her BSC attitude.

Bye Originally Posted by Drealman832
I hope you didn't send her any personal information
I think she's itching to out another member really soon
  • N.M.
  • 02-26-2017, 06:55 PM
My side is hurting. NaMo your signature line.
I just listened to all the words of Nicki Minaj Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Meow!!!

" 'Cause now it's FUCK YA, INTERCOURSE YA"

It's almost like Nicki dropped all of those bars for the resident BSC whore and not for Remy Ma

• N.M.
  • 02-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Damn NaMo,you busted the mic. And with that, MODs you can close this thread this biotch is done!!! Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Nah baby why close it.
Let that whore post the name(s) of the provider(s) she's reffering to in her OP.

Is this for real? Gays being outed? I thought this was a place to find ladies of the evening.
Whores back stabbing whores.

The more things change, the more things remain the same.