REVENGE!(A cautionary tale)

So what's the cost for a double with Heather and this Latina hottie? Got pics?
I'm not buying the story either.
Judging from her past posts, I seem to remember reading nothing except man-hating bi-sexual type rants.
She uses the word bi-sexual to try and sell herself and the man-hating to vent about past failed relationships.

If it was somebody else, I might buy the story.
I ain't buying this one though.
I want to say something about all the little snide remarks insinuating my story is made up or a lie.

I thought ECCIE was a place to share things pertaining to the hobby, and I believed my story was somewhat entertaining and certainly DOES pertain to the hobby, since it was about a customer and his pissed off WIFE that called me.

So then all the trolls chime in with their silly comments, I guess to "discredit" me. All I can say is LOL. LOL.

I remember on another board in another city a hobbyist shared his "tale" of how he fucked his kids nanny. She was-he claimed-Swedish. And blonde. And young. And very hot.
Suuuuuuure. In your dreams maybe.

And not a single hobbyist posted and disputed his somewhat tall tale. Not a one! No, he had two pages of posts from hobbyist that were all "You da man!" and "I wish I had your life!" and "Atta boy!"

So he fucked his young, very hot blonde Swedish nanny, and also that she had feelings for him. And everyone believed this. HA HA HA HA

So I share my little tale, and I get all kinds of "I find it hard to believe" bullshit.

What's wrong with this picture? I'm just sayin......
All I said was it's hard to believe. And you start the name calling.
I'm not buying the story either.
Judging from her past posts, I seem to remember reading nothing except man-hating bi-sexual type rants.
She uses the word bi-sexual to try and sell herself to who, tricks like you? That's a good one. Not in this life or any other. And how do I "sell" myself when I don't have a showcase, ad, or phone number to reach me, tuff guyand the man-hatingNo man hating here. I DO have issues with tricks that have obvious deep seated anger towards women in general and providers in partcular. I 'm sure you know EXACTLY what I mean....right? to vent about past failed relationships.Oh really? You know all about my "failed past relationships"? And how would you know all that? Are you a stalker??

If it was somebody else, I might buy the story.
I ain't buying this one thoughNo problem. Just go to another thread and spew your venomous little quips. . Originally Posted by grand1000
when is the sequel on "REVENGE!(A cautionary fairy tale)" part two coming out ?
All I said was it's hard to believe. And you start the name calling. Originally Posted by simpleton
Name calling? Like what, hooker? Oh, I forgot..that's what *I* was referred to. Exactly what name did I call you, sir? Well?

I respond to rude comments in like matter. Is that OK with you? Maybe I should go meekly crawl into a corner, like a good little hooker. Right?

This started off as nothing more than me relating what I thought was an interesting hobby related story. But keep it up. I've got all day. Tuff guy.
Heather, not all of us were against you on this one. But damn, you seem to give guys ammunition by your venomous posts. A well worded, mature response will usually work better than hate filled diatribes. And it will also keep guys who are on the fence from automatically turning against you.
I got a boner from reading the story. Not so much now.
Heather, not all of us were against you on this one. But damn, you seem to give guys ammunition by your venomous posts. A well worded, mature response will usually work better than hate filled diatribes. And it will also keep guys who are on the fence from automatically turning against you. Originally Posted by tikkler33
+1
Still don't believe it
There are PLENTY of haters on this and other Boards.

Most of us just learn to ignore the crap from them.
I got a boner from reading the story. Not so much now. Originally Posted by boardman
+
I got a boner from reading the. story. Not so much now. Originally Posted by boardman
You had me at boner.

Wifey must have been HELL BENT on revenge to go there.

Life for me was always full of art and culture. The Impressionists my favorite. How could you not go home and play with yourself after a fun day at the museum with Renoir, Monet, Degas, and Cassatt? FTR, it was never dark in the room.
  • bbkid
  • 05-29-2010, 09:19 PM
What has me is that the OP can't just make her post and then leave it alone.

Why make it a pissing contest?