What makes your provider more FUCKABLE ??

I want to thank you all for participating in this thread ...it is refreshing to know that most of you gents appreciate ....personality, kissing, confidence, intelligence ....many Sapien Sexys!.....

THE BIGGEST SEX ORGAN.....YOUR BRAIN!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
I agree 100%. That's why I like all kinds of ladies, from spinners to BBW's. I'll take the lady with the sexy attitude and great IOP every time.
Personality, intelligence and appearance is a good start. But, if a provider can back that up with a good 30-minute BBBJ, then she becomes very fuckable, imho.
Sapiosexual. Sweet. I learned a new word today. Oh and yeah, that would be me too. Also helps if she's classy and a great kisser.
Sense of humor and numerous threAds.
Sapiosexual. Sweet. I learned a new word today. Oh and yeah, that would be me too. Also helps if she's classy and a great kisser. Originally Posted by VoodooSyxx

I Resemble That Remark!!!!!

EXCEPT I DON'T Care For The Word "Classy"

USUALLY If You Have To Say That You Are...THEN YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

I PREFER THE WORD ELEGANT, AND AN AMAZING KISSER!!!!!!!

USUALLY If Have To Say That You Are...THEN YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

haha I imagine you are. And duly noted, although many use the word classy these days to highlight the exact opposite, I still mean it the old fashioned way. Although elegant works as well.
Yuletimelog mentioned breaking down paradigms, and I couldn't agree more. There are so many things I could point to as "likes" and they've all been mentioned here: intelligence, personality, passion, kissing, kissing, kissing, looks, elegance (thanks Lilly). Some of my most memorable experiences, however, were ones that were totally unexpected. I've learned to have a very open mind about what I'm looking for, which makes it VERY hard to make a decision when I'm visiting a new city. Of course, that's a GOOD problem to have. lol I will go back to the original comment about sapiosexual. Everything else being equal, an intelligent bright woman is just so very appealing!
Hmm, I'm thinking chatting from a distance then moving closer and closer then going in for a light kiss with tongue and lips then exploring each others tongue with dfk while fondling each other and falling On the bed with lips and tongues lashing running my hand down to the button on her jeans pulling apart the button and zipper slowly sliding down as my fingers slide down the inside of the jeans to her wet kitty as I finger her and rub her clit while kissing passionately amd moving her jeans down her legs as I break our tongues and lips and slide my tongue down her body to her wet kitty as she moans as I slide my tongue all over her clit and slide my fingers!!!! Oh hell I better stop you get the point))())

USUALLY If You Have To Say That You Are...THEN YOU ARE NOT!!!!!

i have to agree. lilly is one amazing kisser. i have been on the receiving and watching end of her "marathon" make outs!!
i have to agree. lilly is one amazing kisser. i have been on the receiving and watching end of her "marathon" make outs!! Originally Posted by knotty man

AWWWWW Knotty!!!!!!!

YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!

BESOS!!!!!!!!

Lilly is probably the best kisser I've personally encountered in Austin
Lilly is probably the best kisser I've personally encountered in Austin Originally Posted by yuletimelog
Wouldn't know personally...least not yet. JustJane had me a little cross-eyed though. Definitely knows what she's doin.
Lilly is probably the best kisser I've personally encountered in Austin Originally Posted by yuletimelog
Got to say a huge +1. An absolute make out artiste!
her appearance, clean and attitude. By that I mean if she is very friendly/flirty/touchy and smells sexyand keeps her kitty clean smell/taste.....works for me!