where is you fevorite place to finish

My favorite place to finish is at the end Originally Posted by circumstances
Almost sounded like that came from a self-help book.
  • !VI!
  • 01-20-2014, 10:07 AM
My favorite place to finish is at the end Originally Posted by circumstances
this one makes me giggle alot
Definitely CIM!! I also want to know what it feels like to cum while being deepthroated, that is a dragon I am forever chasing lol. Next place is between a lovely pair of tits while titfucking.
I find that CIM provides the most intense pleasure since the female is in control, prolonging stimulation of the most sensitive areas.
Inside. Deep inside, with a long, slow stroke, in mish, body to body. I like to keep pumping slowly, to see how long I can take it. Some girls like to squeeze, increasing the intensity. If the thighs are thick, it's all that much better (I love thick thighs). This is all covered, of course. Even though I joke about it from time to time, I ain't trying be nobody's baby daddy or nothing.

CIM's are cool and sure, I've had a few great ones, but the former is just hard to beat when it's done right. I just love the way a woman's body feels against mine, combined with the orgasm itself. With CIM, there's just not enough body to body touching for me. To each his own, though.
+1 body to body in mish, specially if you feel her cuming at the same time ...
Inside. Deep inside, with a long, slow stroke, in mish, body to body. I like to keep pumping slowly, to see how long I can take it. Some girls like to squeeze, increasing the intensity. If the thighs are thick, it's all that much better (I love thick thighs). This is all covered, of course. Even though I joke about it from time to time, I ain't trying be nobody's baby daddy or nothing. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
As I recall (I haven't been able to cum for several months), the order of preference is:

1. The Holy Grail of cumming is inside her with both at the same time. I see Darth agrees. This is difficult timing but the contractions she goes through elevate this to #1.

2. In her mouth as long as she knows how to time her moves if you are overly sensitive.

3. A well administered HJ with the same sensitivity to your sensitivity.

1. The Holy Grail of cumming is inside her with both at the same time. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Agreed ^^^^

Second favorite is cof, cim, cot. I like to combine all 3 when feeling extra frisky.

Third is on my ass.
As I recall (I haven't been able to cum for several months), the order of preference is:

1. The Holy Grail of cumming is inside her with both at the same time. I see Darth agrees. This is difficult timing but the contractions she goes through elevate this to #1.
... Originally Posted by OldGrump
Agreed ^^^^

Second favorite is cof, cim, cot. I like to combine all 3 when feeling extra frisky.

Third is on my ass. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
doubly agreed laura - cumming together is so deliteful, not much can top that.

unfortunately, in my experience that is harder to cum by with a provider. for me, maybe 5-10% of the time, maybe less? it requires deep connection between the two that doesnt always exist between me and a provider.

fortunately, since that is harder to cum by with a provider, i prefer CIM or at least BBBJ TC NQ. swallow, spit, drool it back on lil delites - doesnt matter much.

just take him all the way and have him pulse w/ delites!!!!!

hmmmmm, seems like i need to consult w/ laura pretty soon :^)
maybe we can achieve a tri-fuckta :^)
I wouldn't say I would necessarily search it out or do it here, although it has happened (at least I am honest)...- no question my fave is creampie in the pussy.. used to be finishing in mish- now it is doggie and shoot deep deep inside.. chicks just fucking love it.. and any chick that tells you she doesn't like getting creamed is lying..
Ahh, some mod please just fix the typo in the thread title already.

I'm totally gonna misspell it in my head now.

It's a little alarming how many times I check this forum.
The best is bare and deep; either opening. Position? See avatar.
The best place is whereever a lady wants it especially if its a 2nd or 3rd time...... I've taken to asking lately. Where do you want me to cum baby?
The best place is wherever a lady wants it especially if its a 2nd or 3rd time...... I've taken to asking lately. Where do you want me to cum baby? Originally Posted by pfmtony
asking her what pleases her??
what a kiss ass!! :^) [that's a joke, folks.]

actually, sounds like me, in a way.
when i'm consulting w/ a woman, i sometimes say "your turn - dont wait for me!" and let them use me and lil delites for their pleasures.

of course, i do let them know my prefs, as posted a few posts back.
Well I'm the one about to be pleased and sometimes surprised.... Best was when I asked she got off me quickly, took off the cover, and took me throat deep. That was hot knowing she wanted to swallow. Worst answer is "I dunno."

And yes I generally like DATY/dato and kissing a sexy ass.... So I'm a kiss ass or a suck ass.... So what, I like it!